Anyone hear Kaep & Harbaugh's press call to Seattle Media?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pehawk

Reaction score
mretrade":13r43obg said:
You still have to follow the rules of the board no matter who I am.

This comment says a lot.

mretrade

Reaction score
My family was even a Mariners season ticket holder from 93-98. I miss the kingdom.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
60niners":1dq7l9ck said:
Man this board got real ugly now that our teams are playing each other this week. When it was just football talk things were relatively civil, now browsing the forum I see little analysis and tons of bickering and pissing matches.

Bickering, meh. It's game week. But the pissing matches aren't even any competition when our rivals squat to pee.

Cartire

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":222wu2zt said:
RolandDeschain":222wu2zt said:
Giedi":222wu2zt said:
The Hawk's had the same kind of officiating issues in their superbowl that the 49ers had last year in last years superbowl.

You don't know what the hell you're talking about.

He doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.

oh-no-he-didnt.jpg

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
mretrade":1pi8f7op said:
My family was even a Mariners season ticket holder from 93-98. I miss the kingdom.

But yet you were obsessed with the niners before you even knew who the Seahwks were? :hmmmm:

Not adding up mre.

You're a Seattle kid, who's a 90's bandwagon niner fan. Just admit it.

pehawk

Reaction score
If you are a 90's kid, who hopped on the bandwagon, be proud. I was an early 90's guy, who got SO much shit for wearing Seahawks gear.

You only did what all the other kids we're doing. Smart, actually. It was "cool" in the embryonic era of West Coast rap to represent either Oakland or the 49ers. It meant you wanted to fit in, be cool, hang. I get it.

Very cool...

-The Glove-

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":1ojv6m10 said:
mretrade":1ojv6m10 said:

But yet you were obsessed with the niners before you even knew who the Seahwks were? :hmmmm:

Not adding up mre.

Im with ya Steel. It's like rooting for the Giants now because the Mariners are crap. And then going on to a Mariners board and let them know how cool you are because you chose to root for a winner because you couldn't stand the heat of the struggle

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":37z3cmdc said:
mretrade":37z3cmdc said:

Not adding up mre.

Exactly!

mretrade

Reaction score
In 2000, I am 12.

Its pretty hard to bandwagon a team in the 1990s when you were born in 88.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
13thMan":1aj1wzva said:
Wow..... the super sensitive fans are just something to behold.... Seriously guys, what do you want??? This is football, not girl scouts! Should they get together for tea on Saturday night before the game?? Just ridiculous!

WHO CARES!!!

Look what PC had to say in his interview... it's all a bunch of "yeah, Harbaugh is a great coach, Kaepernick is fantastic, blah blah blah..."

It's all just fluff anyway... more crapola to build up the game which needs absolutely ZERO building up...

IMO....

13thMan":1aj1wzva said:
As a Hawks fan, I will be the first to admit that a 42-13 regular season beat down... Well, let's just say I would trade that for what you've got in your trophy case... Not all of us are THAT obsessed with last years win, although it was still nice....

Now, however, it doesn't mean jack.....

You are absolutely positively not a hawks fan you piece of shit.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
pehawk":zwg5qqa7 said:
If you are a 90's kid, who hopped on the bandwagon, be proud. I was an early 90's guy, who got SO much shit for wearing Seahawks gear.

You only did what all the other kids we're doing. Smart, actually. It was "cool" in the embryonic eraof West Coast rap to represent either Oakland or the 49ers. It meant you wanted to fit in, be cool, hang. I get it.

Very cool...
I was somewhat of a Niners fan as a kid. Born in 85. Jerry Rice is still my favorite player. Had a Cowboys bomber jacket in 2nd grade and I thought I was cool as hell cuz that's all I saw on Hilltop. Then I grew up and realized "it don't matter what the 'cool kids' think. I love watching Cortez, Galloway, Watters, Moon, etc."

pehawk

Reaction score
The first book I ever read was titled "Pro Football QB's". I remember it to this day...it had about 20 pages on the QB's of the day; D White, Theisman, Sipe, Joe Ferguson, Richard Todd, etc. I was 5...I read the Danny White portion to my kindergarten class.

So, yeah, actually, you began liking football in the 90's. I get it man.

Very cool.

mretrade

Reaction score
Madden 98 is how I learned football. Before that I knew very little.

pehawk

Reaction score
-The Glove-":iavlo4mc said:
pehawk":iavlo4mc said:

You only did what all the other kids we're doing. Smart, actually. It was "cool" in the embryonic eraof West Coast rap to represent either Oakland or the 49ers. It meant you wanted to fit in, be cool, hang. I get it.

Very cool...
I was somewhat of a Niners fan as a kid. Born in 85. Jerry Rice is still my favorite player. Had a Cowboys bomber jacket in 2nd grade and I thought I was cool as hell cuz that's all I saw on Hilltop. Then I grew up and realized "it don't matter what the 'cool kids' think. I love watching Cortez, Galloway, Watters, Moon, etc."

Hilltop, well, yeah, you got to do what you got to do. Same thing with this cat, Mercer Island's HAAARRD. Dude's talking about doing drive-by's in Bentley's and Merc's.

bellingerga

Reaction score
mretrade":2azeosau said:
LOL 42-13 is irrelevant after this game. Are you going to be fixated on a game that meant little three years from now? 49er fans dont care because in the end you were qatching our team in the big game from your couch.

just like you're fixated on superbowl rings acquired before you were born?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
mretrade":29xz0afu said:
LOL 42-13 is irrelevant after this game. Are you going to be fixated on a game that meant little three years from now? 49er fans dont care because in the end you were qatching our team in the big game from your couch.
Honest to GOD?, I didn't even watch the game :1: that's how much I give a shit about the Whiners, but when I heard that they lost to the Ravens, I had a good laugh, and an even better feeling :mrgreen:
You read way too much in your hyped up bullshit team, and all their excuses as to why they were denied the victory.
Fact is they weren't tops, in that game, and they showed that to the world.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
pehawk":2nhr85d2 said:
-The Glove-":2nhr85d2 said:
pehawk":2nhr85d2 said:

Very cool...

Hilltop, well, yeah, you got to do what you got to do. Same thing with this cat, Mercer Island's HAAARRD. Dude's talking about doing drive-by's in Bentley's and Merc's.

If you're talking about the Goldman's or the Silverman's or even the Cohen crew, if you've got work to do on the island, you do it and get the hell out.

Status
Not open for further replies.