2013-14 EPL Season

OP
OP
Gatehawk

Gatehawk

Reaction score
Uncle Si":17ne9ydv said:
To be fair, Arsenal would have to pay 30 to pry him from Juve

That's kinda what I was talking about, Juve isn't just gonna give him to anyone for 15m

MANUNITED23

Reaction score
I just don't see it, MANUNITED23. His game had a lot of holes in it the last time I saw him play for united. He just always seemed a step behind, in my opinion, and his passing/decision making wasn't great. It's certainly possible he could blossom under the right manager/coach.

Perhaps not at the moment but I can definitely see him becoming an elite player in near future. I wish United never sold him.

Hawkspur

Reaction score
MANUNITED23":4oczdef9 said:
Spurs just signed Willian to a five year deal according to Eurosport.

Hopefully this is true. Very strong rumours about Lamela joining too. If we can swing Coentrao as part of the Bale deal too....

Hawkspur

Reaction score
I'm still reserving excitement until I see them holding the shirt.

Hawkspur

Reaction score
There's a lot of speculation about Ronaldo returning to United, too.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":30pr0gjx said:
Good coup for Spurs then. And I imagine that has to mean Bale is gone.

Liverpool need to go hard after Ericksen at this point. Not seeing any other options. Strikers look set, We need another CB and a CAM like Ericksen to round the squad out.

Have to have a winger. Could go ericksen to cam and coutinho out wide but I think we lose something there. Lots of wide player options.

Not too grieved about losing out on Willian. Exciting tines for Spurs fans but I see 30 million as a massive overpay. And all this at a cost of losing Bale? Risky business.

Be interesting to see how Spurs handle the changes.... As my Spurs friend told me last week there are currently three Welsh teams in the Prem... Swans, Cardiff and Bale

TwilightError

Reaction score
Interesting to see how the Chelsea opening line up will turn out. Will Lukaku be able to take out Torres? He is more of a Mourinho-style striker. There are so many good / promising midfielders in the team that it will be a battlefield too.

Hawkspur

Reaction score
MANUNITED23":29imy8bg said:
I sincerely hope Villa will upset Chelsea today.

I agree, and hope even more that Fenerbache beat Woolwich.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
TwilightError":3jedclkw said:
Interesting to see how the Chelsea opening line up will turn out. Will Lukaku be able to take out Torres? He is more of a Mourinho-style striker. There are so many good / promising midfielders in the team that it will be a battlefield too.

i would imagine Lampard sits. Lukaku will overrun torres in no time

I like Villa in this game for some result.

edit... ummm...

Hawkspur

Reaction score
MANUNITED23":2nrr4i7x said:

That would be nice and actually might legitimately happen.
]

If Fenerbache win UEFA will have to make a decision about whether to allow them to stay in the tournament, a decision I doubt they want to make, so I'm predicting some pro-Arse refereeing.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Hawkspur":319gyuaz said:
MANUNITED23":319gyuaz said:

That would be nice and actually might legitimately happen.
]

If Fenerbache win UEFA will have to make a decision about whether to allow them to stay in the tournament, a decision I doubt they want to make, so I'm predicting some pro-Arse refereeing.

(cue Gatehawk rant about how world is out to get Arsenal in 5....4.....3.....2...)

Hawkspur

Reaction score
Uncle Si":69sb16dd said:
peachesenregalia":69sb16dd said:
Good coup for Spurs then. And I imagine that has to mean Bale is gone.

Liverpool need to go hard after Ericksen at this point. Not seeing any other options. Strikers look set, We need another CB and a CAM like Ericksen to round the squad out.

Have to have a winger. Could go ericksen to cam and coutinho out wide but I think we lose something there. Lots of wide player options.

Turan is reportedly available. How much would he cost? 20 mil?

Uncle Si

Reaction score
careful peaches... dont tell Spurs fans anything about Liverpool targets

Latest posts