Philly and Zona AKA More Ugly.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Sloppy game with my boy Foles just serving a comeback cocktail to the over rated Cards. This is just slightly less ugly than the bastage we watched in Carolina this AM.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
They just can't get out of the way of themselves. I hope Chip burns some clock here, or they will surely lose to the bomb.

homerun1970

Reaction score
Why are they quick running plays when time is on their side? Did Chip's supposedly monster brain take a leave of his senses. Ball is going to go back to Zona and give a chance with lots more time than should have been.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
Christ..even the announcers are sloppy. They almost had me thinking it was 4th down with their "Oh, he's going to go for it".. "hey, that's Chip, he's an innovator" "but with 3 minutes, tied ball game on the road...he's going to go for it"?

Most coaches in this league will go for it on 3rd and inches. LMAO.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3669wm2l said:
So you go for it on 4th? I do but not with McCoy. #35 instead. He's been tough the last 2 plays before McCoy got stuffed.

Aw...those idiots got you too bro!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
HawkWow":3szamkp2 said:
hawksfansinceday1":3szamkp2 said:
So you go for it on 4th? I do but not with McCoy. #35 instead. He's been tough the last 2 plays before McCoy got stuffed.

Aw...those idiots got you too bro!
Huh? They just kicked a FG on 4th down. I might well have gone for it that close, but if they give the ball to #35 on 3rd he may have scored and made it moot.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3cjlmmd9 said:

Aw, my bad bro. I thought, because of the poor announcing you thought it was 4th down when they went to McCoy. I now see you were speculating. They confused the hell outta' me.

bandiger

Reaction score
I guess we have to hope that our team and Niners can sweep these guys. Eagles just choked.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Wow, brutally bad DB play by Philly. The absolute one thing you don't want to happen is the WR getting behind you on 3rd and 5 in that game situation.

bandiger":1ddaurmz said:
I guess we have to hope that our team and Niners can sweep these guys. Eagles just choked.
Seems that way. Huge choke. Cards seem blessed maybe like Hawks were last year?

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
OMG...I knew it. Palmer's got one fricken trick and the Eagles his audience. Ridiculous.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
HawkWow":ybjk4p76 said:
They just can't get out of the way of themselves. I hope Chip burns some clock here, or they will surely lose to the bomb.

^ Jinxed us.

Christ, you can't make this stuff up.

hawk45

Reaction score
Crap I was counting on this as one of their non-divisional losses as I built my hopes of catching them. They're playing well enough, they don't need the Eagles to derp them a win in the bargain.

Latest posts