Philly and Zona AKA More Ugly.

hawk45

Reaction score
Foles has a noodle arm on those outside throws it seems. He finally completed one there I guess.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
I don't see us losing either game to Zona. We may be a bit dinged, but perhaps Simon aside, we're not as stupid as Philly.

My enemy buddies have been saying to me "....and you guys haven't even played Arizona yet!!" and I assure them that's a good thing, not a bad thing. That's where we should surely make up some ground. But I admit to suddenly being a bit more worried about SF than I have been in recent times.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
7 seconds...should be able to get 2 more plays if Foles comes out firing.

bandiger

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1bcf59ju said:
Bowles blitzing his D here is dangerous, ballsy but dangerous.

They are so good at blitzing though.

hawk45

Reaction score
HawkWow":3iafrxl7 said:
I don't see us losing either game to Zona. We may be a bit dinged, but perhaps Simon aside, we're not as stupid as Philly.

My enemy buddies have been saying to me "....and you guys haven't even played Arizona yet!!" and I assure them that's a good thing, not a bad thing. That's where we should surely make up some ground. But I admit to suddenly being a bit more worried about SF than I have been in recent times.

They could lose all their division road games (3 remaining) and to the Cowboys and Lions and still notch 10 wins.

We'd pretty much have to sweep them in that scenario.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Ugh. So close, yet so far away. Would've loved to have picked up a game on AZ this week. 1 back in the division at 4-3 ain't so bad.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
hawk45":adkjwpbd said:
HawkWow":adkjwpbd said:

They could lose all their division road games (3 remaining) and to the Cowboys and Lions and still notch 10 wins.

Yep. I think we will but have no idea why. I keep hoping one morning I will flip on the TV and see our Hawks looking like our Hawks. That's happened only twice thus far this year, but I keep hoping and telling myself games like today's will be the turning point for us. I have a week of hope ahead of me. Yet again.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":18pp96ew said:
He throws that one yard to his right Eagles win the game.

No doubt. Aside from throwing ints on 1st downs, few things make me crazier than QBs that fear throwing ints on the last play of the game. Just put the damn thing in play. Knucklehead.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
HawkWow":35mxlpth said:
hawk45":35mxlpth said:
HawkWow":35mxlpth said:

Yep. I think we will but have no idea why. I keep hoping one morning I will flip on the TV and see our Hawks looking like our Hawks. That's happened only twice thus far this year, but I keep hoping and telling myself games like today's will be the turning point for us. I have a week of hope ahead of me. Yet again.
Our Hawks looked just like the Hawks last year against the Panthers..We won a lot of ugly games last year..Thats us ..

BlueTalon

Reaction score
bandiger":ojbd7gog said:
I guess we have to hope that our team and Niners can sweep these guys. Eagles just choked.
Go wash your mouth out!

At just two games behind the Red Tweety Birds, we control our own destiny. We just have to take care of our own business. As far as the Tweetys and Digits are concerned, I hope they split.