It's here.

rlkats

Reaction score
Well all here is to another fun filled season. It's finally here. Good luck and here is to no injuries. Thank God preseason is over its been painful all around. Anyways I'm looking forward to the wars the niners will have against the hawks.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Yes here's to another good season, good luck to all with exception of Cinaspurts. Thanks to all you Hawk fans for having us.

drdiags

Reaction score
Let the games begin. Good health to all the players across the league. The countdown to XLIX commences next Thursday. To some lucky fanbase, enjoy the ride.

Largent80

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":7luxf9b3 said:
You guys are welcome here. It's good to get a rival's perspective though. No dicks, though. That should be plainly obvious.

R90r8xU

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
rlkats":fmheks6m said:
Well all here is to another fun filled season. It's finally here. Good luck and here is to no injuries. Thank God preseason is over its been painful all around. Anyways I'm looking forward to the wars the niners will have against the hawks.

Here's to injury-free seasons for both of our squads, and may the best team win!

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
rlkats":1eye0hin said:

lvnginhwktwn":1eye0hin said:
Yes here's to another good season, good luck to all with exception of Cinaspurts. Thanks to all you Hawk fans for having us.

Thanks, guys! I hope your team has terrible luck and loses every single game. :thirishdrinkers:

chris98251

Reaction score
Have a great time this season guys, we do value your contributions even if we reply in barbs and backhanded ways. Look forward to lots of discussions back and forth throughout the season, here's to a healthy season for everyone.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
rlkats":3dyllrbj said:
:13:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":ywkgss7y said:
I second this. Special shout out to Rlkats and Box..... :thirishdrinkers: