IT'S TIME FOR FOOTBALL!!!!!

W

Welshers

The season is finally here!!!!! I've got NFL red zone on one screen and the 49ers on another so I can cheer against them! Had a big breakfast and am ready to lay back and enjoy my Sunday watching NFL FOOTBALL!!! We will see how heavy the steering is this year and week 1 always gives a good indication of the direction Rodger is taking with the script. Nonetheless, it's top tier entertainment.

Who's ready for some FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
That Bears defense is stout. Fields’ offense is not.

Lances accuracy on the deep throw is impressive.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Reading comprehension isn't really your thing apparently. "Dry field and its a blowout by halftime". Read it again slowly.
Wrong! Wet field favors 49ers style! It would be closer score if dry field!

Mizak

Reaction score
Geno Smith is gonna have his hands full against that 9er defense next week.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Wow! Great play by Fields! Extending the play and finding the open man. Come on Bears, beat Santa Clara!!!

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
Wrong! Wet field favors 49ers style! It would be closer score if dry field!
Like I said reading comprehension isn't your thing. You're not understanding what you're reading and still trying to defend it.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Like I said reading comprehension isn't your thing. You're not understanding what you're reading and still trying to defend it.
Did you mean you think the Bears would be blowing out the 49ers if its a dry field? You said if it's a dry field it'd be a blowout at half time. I disagree either way actually. But it seemed you were insinuating the 49ers would be blowing out the Bears. I don't think so.

It's now a blowout either way but I think a dry field just makes the game more competitive.

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
Some really bad calls on both sides of the ball in this one. Hope this isn't an indication of how the NFL plans to officiate this season.

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
Did you mean you think the Bears would be blowing out the 49ers if its a dry field? You said if it's a dry field it'd be a blowout at half time. I disagree either way actually. But it seemed you were insinuating the 49ers would be blowing out the Bears. I don't think so.

It's now a blowout either way but I think a dry field just makes the game more competitive.
Dude seriously learn to read. You said wrong to my original statement because it was only 7 at HT. I reminded you I said dry field. Try to keep up.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Dude seriously learn to read. You said wrong to my original statement because it was only 7 at HT. I reminded you I said dry field. Try to keep up.
And the score would be the same or closer with a dry field. it's irrelevant to my point! no blowout!