Jerry Jones still knows how to party.

kearly

Reaction score
I'm guessing Tony Romo sent them in after getting his new contract last year. Only fair that Jones get an extension too.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Pimpin ain't easy... UNLESS you're the billionaire owner of one of the highest valued sports franchises!
Reminds of the "can you spot the rich guy" memes :D

I ain't even mad @ Ol' Jerrah tho LOL! Gotta take FULL advantage of ops like that when ur old & RICH AF!

drdiags

Reaction score
Him and Robert Kraft still got game, trying to get their freak on. Money may not be able to buy you love but it sure can help get you loved up.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
hgwellz12":y4rvffhm said:
And also, God, if you're listening, PLEASE don't let my daughter 'grow up and turn into a groupie!

I'd only be cool with it, if she managed to marry the celebrity and he actually cared about her. i.e. I'd much rather her be with a rich celebrity than some stoner garage bank punk like in that Magic - Rude song.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
"Now this girl has some talent and knows a little something about drillin'. Dr. Andrews told me that he would hook me up with the most effective Erectil' Dysfunkshun' pills that Jerruh's money can buy, but it ain't here yet so I am just gonna bump uglahs with dis der Jerruh-Nub"

ManBunts

Reaction score
hgwellz12":1pyduwvt said:
And also, God, if you're listening, PLEASE don't let my daughter 'grow up and turn into a groupie!

Whoa whoa, there's groupie level...then there's "gets dry humped by billionaires" level. Ya gotta think about retirement my friend

huskylawyer

Reaction score
If I had as much money as Jones, I'd probably be 100 times worse and dead by 50.

Play on playa...play on....