Justin Blackmon arrested for marijuana possession

lsheldon

Reaction score
He was already under indefinite suspension for violating the substance abuse policy. Doubtful now if he ever plays professional football again. I guess smoking a blunt is more important than the millions he could have earned. Very sad waste of an amazing opportunity.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
My prediction: he'll be back in 2 years and have a career similar to our friend Mike Williams. I only hope the best for the kid but damn, get it together man.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Getting arrested for pot is a joke, and hopefully that law changes on a national level soon, BUT if I'm in this guys shoes, with his past problems I'd stay away from it. Rog is tougher on drug offenses then beating your girlfriend/wife offenses.

I would like to "partake" and it's NOW legal here in Washington state, but I could get fired from my job if they tested me and I failed the test, despite it being legal here...... Bye bye pension, bye bye medical and dental, bye bye 5 weeks of vacation pay, bye bye job security, bye bye 20 years of hard work when I only have 9.5 years to retirement, SIMPLY not worth it. ......and this guy has a ton more on the line than I do...... Sad, that these guys can't see what they are throwing away.