Dallas Cowboys take on our game.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, excellent post..not just for the Seahawk praise but for the sentiment in general.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Yeah, first post was good.

eroded into too much FA will kill them and RW can't carry a team. blah blah blah

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Smellyman":2iftryjp said:

eroded into too much FA will kill them and RW can't carry a team. blah blah blah
That's where I lost interest...Wilson can't carry a team? Was Atlanta a mirage, Chicago, last Sunday?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
One takeaway from that thread is RW sucks. Tony Romo is a way better option. Cause you know he throws hella yards. Swag. Fart.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Exactly. 5547 what did that get Peyton? I'll tell you.. a Superbowl loss and a golf date with Bill Belicheck the irony is epically hilarious.

irocdave

Reaction score
That thread quickly plunged in to pure stupidity. Cowpatty fans are who we have always known them to be. Stupid.

kearly

Reaction score
Guy that wrote the OP knows his shit, but whiffs on Wilson. Did not see that coming.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Wasn't their last playoff game a loss to us???Dallas who???

Anthony!

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3gjifmqs said:
Smellyman":3gjifmqs said:

That's where I lost interest...Wilson can't carry a team? Was Atlanta a mirage, Chicago, last Sunday?

Forget Atl and Chig the most of the 1st half of this year RW was the offense hence why he was being talked about as an MVP candidate, just because you have a good defense does not mean your offense is crap or your QB is not good. That thread in the Dallas forum just goes to show you there are still people out there who have never watched the hawks other than maybe the SB, so they do not know.

Optimus25

Reaction score
lol. i followed the link and after reading all the posts i noticed at that time there were 0 members reading and "12" guests.

253hawk

Reaction score
IndyHawk":rcgbes7v said:
Wasn't their last playoff game a loss to us???Dallas who???

They beat the Eagles in the wildcard round a few years ago.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
uncle fester":lvms02fo said:
That thread was worth reading simply for this...

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2014/2/2 ... bzilla-gif

(How any hours did that take to create??)

That gif is fantastic! :th2thumbs:

But yea, the initial post on that thread is really good, but stopped reading when the FA stuff started, most of those guys it was just wishful thinking type scenarios, that FA will destroy the Seahawks. Most of them had no idea what they were talking about. :Dunno:

Latest posts