Tony Gonzalez says Matt Ryan isn't elite

Exittium

Reaction score
lucky49":17ewdvq4 said:
lmfao. the luxury of being retired

If you want to call him that. He now says he'll wait until 2/3rds of the season is over to play only if they're in contention for the SB lol. I laughed so hard, IMO If i was coach there's nfw you're gonig to pick and chose when you want to play and when you don't based off if we're in contention or not. NFW, I don't care who you are if your not a team player, i.e. going through EVERYTHING, you don't need to show up and think you'll freely take someones time in the light in the SB.

I lost some respect for Tony Gonzalez after NFLN said he's wait until 2/3rds of the year to come back.

Shock2k

Reaction score
He said he's trying to get a broadcasting job in the latest "A Football Life." Maybe he's trying to be controversial to get his name out there.

lucky49

Reaction score
Exittium":38wu5629 said:
lucky49":38wu5629 said:
lmfao. the luxury of being retired

If you want to call him that. He now says he'll wait until 2/3rds of the season is over to play only if they're in contention for the SB lol. I laughed so hard, IMO If i was coach there's nfw you're gonig to pick and chose when you want to play and when you don't based off if we're in contention or not. NFW, I don't care who you are if your not a team player, i.e. going through EVERYTHING, you don't need to show up and think you'll freely take someones time in the light in the SB.

I lost some respect for Tony Gonzalez after NFLN said he's wait until 2/3rds of the year to come back.

wait, are you serious? i have to look that up. that's ridiculous.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
That is ridiculous. A guy works his ass off everyday, been here since TC and grinds to stay on the team to help win a ring or a dude who just wants to join your team to piggy back for a ring after the team has proven itself in contention...like cmon. I would be disappointed in any team that would out right release someone just to bring him in after 2/3 of the season is over.

Exittium

Reaction score

lucky49

Reaction score
Exittium":3068u2jn said:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-later-hinted-at-a-return-to-atlanta-in-2014/

The Magazine writes that Gonzalez at one point told quarterback Matt Ryan that Gonzalez could swoop back in next season, if things are going well.

“Maybe, if the team is hot in November, 9-2 or something, I could come back for the last two months,” Gonzalez said.

I heard it while watching the SB SoundFX

I lost some respect for him when he flat out said "I'm the best tight end who's ever played" or whatever

but now it's just totally gone

ATL_FALCON

Reaction score
Mike Smith let Tony miss all of tc last year. The Falcons are one of the most terribly ran teams in the league; I've never seen so much incompetence in my life

Polaris

Reaction score
ATL_FALCON":10j292zt said:
Mike Smith let Tony miss all of tc last year. The Falcons are one of the most terribly ran teams in the league; I've never seen so much incompetence in my life

The Cleveland Browns say "Hello"

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Just wait it's going to get worse given Scott Peoli is assistant GM. It's beyond me how this man has a job but whatever.

lucky49

Reaction score
It's amazing to me that the falcons were the 1 seed a year ago. I know they had a pretty easy schedule but still

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
He's pulling a Favre and coming back to a contender for 2014. Watch him sign a $1, one-year contract with Seattle. I just told him he should on Twitter, lmao. We'll see if he's #AllAboutThatActionBoss like Marshawn, or not.