And I thought the Rams were dirty this year..

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Good god, this division is going to be brutal for YEARS. The defenses here are insane.

Is there anyone in the NFC who plays defense like our division other than maybe Carolina? The Giants?

In any case, I don't think people are going to be able to say that the NFC West champion didn't earn their titles any longer. Toughest division in the NFL.

Axx

Reaction score
I feel sorry for percy. He will have a huge target on his back in divisional games

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Jeff Fisher is a POS and so is Williams. The game vs. the Lambs at the end of the season is the minimum of what we're likely to see from this team next year and beyond I'm afraid. I have 2 friends that are Whiners fans and they hate Fisher and hate how that team plays dirty when their team is up against St.L so it isn't just Seahawks fans that feel this way.

For all the well deserved shit we give Hardouche, his teams don't play dirty and I respect that a lot.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":3jdl1oz1 said:
At least the Cardinals were dumb enough to fire Ray Horton
That's what I thought at the time, too. Then their defense was even better the year after, without him. :| They were 6th in DVOA in 2012, and 2nd in 2013.

OrFan

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":rij7sgi8 said:
Jeff Fisher is a POS and so is Williams. The game vs. the Lambs at the end of the season is the minimum of what we're likely to see from this team next year and beyond I'm afraid. I have 2 friends that are Whiners fans and they hate Fisher and hate how that team plays dirty when their team is up against St.L so it isn't just Seahawks fans that feel this way.

For all the well deserved shit we give Hardouche, his team's don't play dirty and I respect that a lot.

Bingo. Fisher is a dirtball, and now he has another garbage buddy.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I was kinda surprised, I thought their D coordinator did pretty well this year for them.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Every time I see a shot of Williams on the tube during a game, the commentary is about how great his defenses are. Then I look at the score and the team is giving up 30+ points.

The only thing that the Niners and Hawks have to worry about is how dirty they will play. Cheap shots with penalties they don't care about. Williams and Fisher both know on 1st down in the red zone only means half the distance and those guys will take that everytime if it means a dirty hit.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":1vrlm8wk said:
Every time I see a shot of Williams on the tube during a game, the commentary is about how great his defenses are. Then I look at the score and the team is giving up 30+ points.

The only thing that the Niners and Hawks have to worry about is how dirty they will play. Cheap shots with penalties they don't care about. Williams and Fisher both know on 1st down in the red zone only means half the distance and those guys will take that everytime if it means a dirty hit.

big part of the 30+ points thing is NO style of offense, throwing that much you're going to get 3 and outs or if you score fast drives, it kind of hangs your defense out to dry.