Texans Vs. Jaguars tonight!

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Anyone got any FF players going tonight? Ben Tate seems like a good start. I've got Posluszny, sweet IDP.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Hey....its NFL football. Go.... football players!

Barakas

Reaction score
It's the start of FF playoffs for many folks! I for one am playing against MJD so tonight I'm a Texans fan!!!

Polaris

Reaction score
Hey don't knock it. Both are actually still in the AFC playoff hunt! :lol:

Brithawk

Reaction score
HawksSoc":mciov65g said:
Anyone got any FF players going tonight? Ben Tate seems like a good start. I've got Posluszny, sweet IDP.
Andre Johnson in 3 different leagues

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I'll be watching because:

A) it's football and if this were July I'd be starving for it so bad this game would be awesome. So, gorge yourself on football now my friends because from the 2nd Sunday in February to the 2nd Thursday in Spetember all we have is the draft, free agency, training camp and preseason games. None of those compare to the real thing and this is at least the real thing.
B) it could be a pretty close game since they're about equal so therefore, unless both teams turn it over 3 or 4 times each and just look like total shit (admittedly a possibility), it should be reasonably entertaining
C) Gus.

Go Jags

drdiags

Reaction score
Yeah, I am a Jags fan because of Gus and the players he picked up from the Seahawks. Though Guy is getting torched due to that bonehead play he made on Gordon last week.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Matchups like these can surprise you. Last weekend the Jacksonville @ Cleveland game was one of the most entertaining ones played.

minormillikin

Reaction score
This game is close to the Toilet Bowl concept: The Pro Bowl is replaced by a game between the two worst teams. Winner gets the #1 pick.
Though, in tonight's game, there's no real incentive to win.

Jville

Reaction score
Sweet opening touchdown drive. :th2thumbs:

7-0 Jacksonville.