TE Todd Christenson, dead at 57

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Just saw that and am sad to hear it. Raider or not, he was a great tight end and a player worthy of much respect. RIP.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Wow. What a shame. Christenson was a living / playing legend. Bounced around a bit before settling with the home of the wayward, the disgruntled and the cast off. He was the everything TE, a better version of our own Zach Miller and there has to be a place in the HOF for Todd Christenson. RIP sir.

FearTheBeak

Reaction score
Ah crap. Just saw this. Even though he was the enemy for so many years he was and continued to be one of my favorite players of all time.

Sad day...

Greenhell

Reaction score
It could be a critical 3rd down and we'd be tryin to stop the Raiders but somehow it seemed like he was always open to keep the drive alive.

A big loss in the football world. RIP.

Largent80

Reaction score
Dude had a bad liver and never drank alcohol. That tells me I'm ok...... :thirishdrinkers:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sad news. He was the one raider I respected from those hated raider teams. The guy was money and one of those players you secretly wished was on your team because he was that good. RIP #46...... :(

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Greenhell":28bqmwss said:
It could be a critical 3rd down and we'd be tryin to stop the Raiders but somehow it seemed like he was always open to keep the drive alive.

It seemed like he was always open because he was. He seemed unstoppable against us most of the time.

hawker84

Reaction score
the original Tony Gonzales, Jimmy Graham, man had mad skills, over 90 receptions in 2 differnet seasons as a TE? unheard of back in the day. he was easily 20 years ahead of his time.

drdiags

Reaction score
R.I.P Todd Christenson. Guy was money with the Raiders. A year younger than I am. Way too young. Condolences to his family, friends, fans and loved ones.

chris98251

Reaction score
Was part of the Golden era of Raider football, Todd was one of those that re defined the position. Great player tough man.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3gtb6xo9 said:
Greenhell":3gtb6xo9 said:

It seemed like he was always open because he was. He seemed unstoppable against us most of the time.

Yep. Right over the middle. All the time.

Latest posts