The National Flag Football League

baumer64

Reaction score
After watching what I thought were a couple tick tack calls today, ( The sack on Ryan, Cam's defenseless receiver and even the one Golden got) I'm watching the Denver/Chargers game and have see two that were much more flagrant and didn't see a flag. One a receiver has the ball bounce off his hands as he's falling and the safety comes up and drills him from behind also hitting him in the head. Next, with one minute to go, Manning throws the pass and a lineman comes through, hits him in the knees and wraps up his legs after the throw no less. (Payton stayed down for a bit and was limping after the hit) Again, No Flag. Obviously it must depend on the crew as to how tight they will call these plays.

Just frustrated as a couple of these plays could determine the outcome of games and I don't think that it should depend on which Reffing crew is on the field as a determining factor for who wins. I'm not talking just the Hawks either I'm worried about the integrity of the whole NFL.

C-Dub

Reaction score
It's the NFL. Just deal with it because there's never any consistency.

mjwhitay

Reaction score
I think all officials are watching our secondary closer. That's all they hear all week is how the LOB holds, interferes and hits too hard. No other team has as many calls against their secondary. I'd wager on that.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
The hit on Manning was identical to the sack taken away from Bennett.

Latest posts