Flynn cut from Bills

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Wow. Can't even stick on the Bills.

Is he a locker room cancer or something? Cause the Bills have been scrambling for depth all year and they just cut him.

Happy

Reaction score
Probably sexting his wife all the time instead of paying attention in team meetings.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
HawkFan72":8cgrcr64 said:
Wow. Can't even stick on the Bills.

Is he a locker room cancer or something? Cause the Bills have been scrambling for depth all year and they just cut him.

Pretty humbling experience being a national championship QB who loses a backup gig to Jeff Tuel...in BUFFALO of all places.

niveky

Reaction score
sadhappy":303bc0ln said:
Probably sexting his wife all the time instead of paying attention in team meetings.

maybe that is really how he keeps hurting his elbow

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
As long as Ndamukong Suh is playing, there will be a market for backup QBs.

rsm650

Reaction score
EJ Manuel will go off once he returns. Flynn is like the young QB whisperer. He used his magic on Rodgers, Wilson, Pryor, and now Manuel.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Rodgers might be injured in GB, and I wouldn't doubt they have Flynn on speed dial.

Donn2390

Reaction score
When he left Seattle, I predicted he would be out of football by next year. I guess I was too optimistic. He will soon announce his retirement and go home. He has many problems to overcome, including becoming a team player, which he isn't. He is a Me Me guy and that didn't help him...
I gave up on him when he left Settle and bad mouthed Carroll... Bad move. Bye Matt.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Spotted him on the bench in that game yesterday and paused it to show my wife. On a side note it was good to see Seneca getting some playing time tonight.

Exittium

Reaction score
Well maybe, He did decent for not even going to camp with the packers, however with Flynn cut from the bills, I think they'll snatch him back up.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
I can see the future. A Flynn led Packers team will make the playoffs, and a fearless leader and his bad of cheeseheads will come into Seattle in the divisional playoffs

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":2zovp2he said:
I can see the future. A Flynn led Packers team will make the playoffs, and a fearless leader and his bad of cheeseheads will come into Seattle in the divisional playoffs

Ummm no.