What is a good result for us (HOU vs BAL)

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Texans loss could pump them up for next week. Equally could set them back.

If they win, maybe less amped? But could also build momentum.

Thoughts?

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I'd rather see them win and I'm pretty confident they will. Baltimore isn't a very good team especially with Rice out.

Snake Plisskin

Reaction score
Watching it now. Rooting for the Texans. Don't want them pissed off after a loss, and also next week's game will be borderline epic if we're both undefeated.

Gap Filler

Reaction score
Does Schaub ever throw the ball down field? Everything seems to be 12 yards or less dump offs. Its like watching Alex Smith.

Schaub throwin a pick 6 doing his check down thing. So predictable.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Yeah, he does look like check-down charlie out there, just a game manager.

Gap Filler

Reaction score
Texans look like hot garbage. Just gave up a 80 yard punt return before the half.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Are we even sure the Texans are that good in the first place? They probably should have lost to the Chargers and the Titans.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I want Houston to lose. I want them questioning themselves, and like others have said I don't buy it that they are THAT good.

Gap Filler

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3rciq10c said:
I want Houston to lose. I want them questioning themselves, and like others have said I don't buy it that they are THAT good.

DavidSeven":3rciq10c said:
Are we even sure the Texans are that good in the first place? They probably should have lost to the Chargers and the Titans.

Good points. I watched them today and that Monday Night opener vs. Chargers. They looked shitty the first half against the Chargers. This whole game vs. Ravens they've looked good against the run, average against the pass, and offensively they haven't done jack. And their special teams are shaky. Kicker is having a rough year and their punt coverage gave up a 80 yarder.

The Radish

Reaction score
Looks like they don't give up much running but I just got to it the last 10 minutes of the game.

Their defense looked really gassed in that last set that Baltimore got 3