Who are your top 5 most hated teams?

BuddyRyans46

Reaction score
Just reading the thread about how Redskins fans seemingly revile the 'Hawks, I was curious as to what ya'll's "Top 5 Most Hated Rivals" lists would look like. So who would make it? Which teams do ya'll actually pull against? Which teams (or fan bases) really irk you or rub you the wrong way? San Fran? The Raiders? Denver? The Pats?

Cartire

Reaction score
1. Steelers
2. Cowboys
3. Packers
4. 49ers
5. Panthers (5th one changes weekly)

Axx

Reaction score
I dont hate any teams specifically.
i only hate which ever team is next on the schedule.

san fran gets more hate though.

OP
OP
BuddyRyans46

BuddyRyans46

Reaction score
yeah, I should have guessed the Steelers after how you guys got robbed in that Super Bowl. I am guessing that that is pretty much the ONLY reason why Pittsburgh is on all of your lists, since they were never really a big rival of yours BEFORE Super Bowl XL?

themunn

Reaction score
1=Arizona Cardinals
1=Atlanta Falcons
1=Baltimore Ravens
1=Buffalo Bills
1=Carolina Panthers
1=Chicago Bears
1=Cincinatti Bengals
1=Dallas Cowboys
1=Denver Broncos
1=Detroit Lions
1=Green Bay Packers
1=Houston Texans
1=Indianapolis Colts
1=Jacksonville Jaguars
1=Kansas City Chiefs
1=Miami Dolphins
1=Minnesota Vikings
1=New England Patriots
1=New Orleans Saints
1=New York Giants
1=New York Jets
1=Oakland Raiders
1=Pittsburgh Steelers
1=Philadelphia Eagles
1=San Diego Chargers
1=San Francisco 49ers
1=St Louis Rams
1=Tampa Bay Buccaneers
1=Tennessee Titans
1=Washington Redskins

I can't hate the Browns though. Just pity them

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
I don't know. The fans of a few other teams irritate me. I have always disliked the 49ers going back to the 80s for whatever reason. I even rooted for the Dallas Cowboys against them in the '90s (yeah, I know, I don't hate the Cowboys even though their fans are doofuses).

I guess maybe the two teams I dislike the most are the 49ers and the Rams. The Cardinals are sort of annoying. That's probably about it? Oh, I don't like the Packers. Just a soft, whiny team that gets too much love.

We have been gone from the AFCW long enough that I really only dislike the Broncos still. But unlike the Rams and Niners, who have beaten us in key games when we were good, most of my childhood in the '90s was the Broncos beating up a bunch of 6-10 Chris Warren-led teams, so there's nothing like the 2004 NFC Wild Card Game against the Rams to take that dislike up to SUPER-STRONG dislike.

OP
OP
BuddyRyans46

BuddyRyans46

Reaction score
I appreciate the guys who included Denver. I always loved the mid to late 80's AFC West matchups between the Hawks and the Broncos. Chuck Knox stalking one sideline...Dan Reeves the other. Does anyone remember how heated some of those games were back in the day? I kinda always considered Denver to be your main rival back then. Is that crazy or do some of you guys remember those games?

Thunderhawk

Reaction score
1) Jets
2) Giants
3) Cowboys
4) Raiders
5) Dolphins

I can't really hate the Niners. I respect what they've contributed to the league over the years and Steve Young/Jerry Rice are among my favorite players all time. Also, can any Seahawk fan truly say that they wouldn't want Jim Harbaugh for HC if Pete retired? He may be a douche but, man, can he coach. I love his intensity and competitiveness.

Lady Talon

Reaction score
#1 Donkeys
#2 Cowpies
#3 Jets
#4 Stealers
#5 whatever team Tim Tebow happens to be on.

distant 6th = Whiners

grizbob

Reaction score
1. Niners - Don't hate the team, I detest their fans

2. Stillers - Should be obvious

3. Cowboys - Absolutely can not stand the owner

4. Raiders- See #1

5. Whoever our opponent happens to be