Who are your top 5 most hated teams?

BlueThunder

Reaction score
1. The 49ers... But not just because they're our biggest competition and main division rival these days. I hate them from their late 80's, early 90's pre-salary cap teams when DeBartolo Jr. just bought championships... Ala the NY Yankees. And they boast about these "purchased" Championships... :34853_doh: I have little interest in MLB these days because they refuse to level the playing field like Football finally did. Funny how the NFL took over the top spot in all of sportsdom after they did that, giving every NFL team hope for a championship. In baseball, even though the Yanks don't win it all every year, they are always in it, and I am so happy to see so many former and current Yankees falling by the wayside in the drug scandals. Awesome!

But back to the main question...

2. Cowboys. America's team? Says frickin' who?? Screw them!
3. Steelers, though it has nothing to do with our loss to them in XL. That was the ref's who screwed us in that one. I just have never liked 'em.
4. Packers. They used to be my second favorite team, but all the rehashing of the "and we're gonna score" has become so tiresome. Plus I can't get the image of that interception run back for the season-killing TD out of my head. ARGHHHH!!!!
5. Cardinals. Just 'cause I think they're a stupid team with a woody woodpecker cartoon on their helmet. And they always think they're gonna be good, then they're not.

drdiags

Reaction score
The Vikings - do not care, still was bush league move the GM and owner did with Hutch
The Bengals - Forced my boy Knox to resort to the Joe Nash "Trick Knee" defense
Old AFC West division rivals/New NFC West division rivals
NFC East - The fans and media for the longest believed the NFL world revolved around those 4 teams.
The AFC East - Same type of elitist attitude most NFL fans have for the longer existing teams, but the media from these markets perpetuate their own self-worth by pumping up these guys as legends and all-knowing (NY and Boston).

Was born in Chicago but have lived in the PNW 35 years, still hate the Packers because they were always kicking off into the Bears butt when I was young (Sayers/Butkus/Halas). Some of the Bears fans can be jackholes, but then again since I have followed the Seahawks there can be butthole Seahawks fans as well. Low tolerance for stupid stuff.

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
Just the niners and packers.

I can't believe you guys still hold on to the steelers hate. Let it go!

There are other teams where I dislike the teams fans, but not the team (ahem, redskins, eagles, raiders)

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Seems easy...

1. 49ers
2. Broncos
3. Raiders
4. Rams
5. Rest of the NFL

Mick063

Reaction score
1. 49ers
2. Steelers
3. Patriots
4. Broncos
5. Rams

tony bagadonuts

Reaction score
Cartire":2fr0facx said:
Panthers (5th one changes weekly)

-Sabu.jpg

Throwdown

Reaction score
1. Rams, idc idc idc, I hate them and their fans always have
2. Broncos, and their horse faced savior, and the drive in movie screen forehead having mercanary they have.
3. 49ers, they know why!
4. Cowboys, America's team my ass
5. Steelers, just F em.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
9ers.
stealers.

those are the only teams I hate and it's 100% because of the fans I know personally. I hope they all die.

Sirdickard

Reaction score
Team..................... Reason

Cowboys.......... So much attention for a team that hasn't done squat since 1995
Steelers........... I still hate Cowhers "I'm so intense" face..........Big Ben
49ers.............. Harbaugh....Idiot fans, terrible for 8 years and fans act like they've been this good since Montana
Jets............... This team makes it impossible to listen to Mike&Mike in the mornings......Greenberg
Redskins.......... Only after reading how dense the fans are

Rainger

Reaction score
CaptainSkybeard":2lcca1u7 said:
Just the niners and packers.

I can't believe you guys still hold on to the steelers hate. Let it go!

There are other teams where I dislike the teams fans, but not the team (ahem, redskins, eagles, raiders)
I had Steelers hate long before the SB. I hate the Steelers going back to the 70s and I hate their arrogant fans. The SB only confirmed my hate. Of the top 10 all time officiating gifts the Steelers own 5 of them. There is nothing to let go.

stack600

Reaction score
Hate's a strong word (I heard that somewhere once) :) now do I hate a team cause it beat us, no cause I'm old and been a Hawk fan from day 1 and I would probably hate the whole NFL, Division to Division. And off course as Fans we despise our divisional foes.
AFC West:
Raider's
Bronco's
Chief's
Chargers
NFC West:
49ers
Rams
Cards
And of course the SB Loss(and no I have not let it go yet)
So those are my obvious choices
But here are the top 5 others
1 Cowboys(To much hype and Jerry Jones is the Steinbrenner of the NFL)
2 Steelers ( I know, Let it go)
3 Pats ( just cause I am so tired of Brady this and Brady that)
4 Bears (mostly cause I don't like us playing there)
6 Skins (same as above + 1 for the field conditions that cost Clem the knee injury)
Jim Harbaugh( oh he's not a team, but come on all ready :34853_doh: :49ersmall: )

rideaducati

Reaction score
Thunderhawk":sqwkryi9 said:
1) Jets
2) Giants
3) Cowboys
4) Raiders
5) Dolphins

I can't really hate the Niners. I respect what they've contributed to the league over the years and Steve Young/Jerry Rice are among my favorite players all time. Also, can any Seahawk fan truly say that they wouldn't want Jim Harbaugh for HC if Pete retired? He may be a douche but, man, can he coach. I love his intensity and competitiveness.

I would NOT want Harbaugh as coach of the Seahawks.

cover-2

Reaction score
1. Steelers - I'll still bitter about them stealing our Super Bowl and I won't let it go until we win a Super Bowl. I also really dislike Ben Roethlisberger.
2. Cowboys - The whole "America's Team" thing is annoying.
3. Rams - My hate for them dates back a few years when WR Torry Holt would talk trash about some of the Seahawks players. They were just an arrogant team.
4. Redskins - I don't care for their head coach and QB RG III's tweets and comments have made me sour on him as a player.
5. 49ers - They are very similar to our brand of football style, but I can't stand Harbaugh and Colin Kaepernick.

Veilside

Reaction score
Strongly like to see lose
1. 49ers

Like to see lose
2. Steelers
3. Redskins (fans)

Division
4. Rams
5. Cards

Meh
6. Cowboys
7. Jets

AvengerRam

Reaction score
Its interesting that the Rams are not featured all that prominently on these lists.

Similarly, when Rams fans are asked the same question, you rarely see the Hawks at or near the top of the list. Typically, you'll see the 49ers, Cowboys and Patriots at the top of the list. The rest is more age-based. Older fans typically have the Vikings and the Saints on the list. Younger fans may have the Seahawks or the Cardinals.

HawksFTW

Reaction score
AvengerRam":6k2hht9n said:
Its interesting that the Rams are not featured all that prominently on these lists.

Similarly, when Rams fans are asked the same question, you rarely see the Hawks at or near the top of the list. Typically, you'll see the 49ers, Cowboys and Patriots at the top of the list. The rest is more age-based. Older fans typically have the Vikings and the Saints on the list. Younger fans may have the Seahawks or the Cardinals.

If this was asked a few years ago, Rams would have been up there (when they were good). Now, they have been bad for so long it is easy to relegate them to has been status.

Based on the amount of hate I see around the internet towards Hawks players/fans, I am wouldn't be surprised to see Hawks at the top of many fan bases' lists.

HawksFTW

Reaction score
AvengerRam":tzc1as12 said:
Similarly, when Rams fans are asked the same question, you rarely see the Hawks at or near the top of the list.

Just thought this was funny. Only 6 people responded, but only 2 didn't list the Hawks. The rest listed the Hawks, with most of them being the #1 or #2 team to hate.

http://www.clanram.com/forums/f11/who-y ... ams-52590/

1. seachickens

2. seahawks

3. hawks

4. the nfl team from the emerald city

5. seattle

6. On a personal note I hate the fact that I can't even get away from seattle fans at my own teams website.

Oh the irony!

AvengerRam

Reaction score
It does seem (at least based on that poll's initial responses) that the hatred for the Hawks is growing a bit among Rams fans.

Those of us who have been Rams fans since the 70s, though, see Seattle as a very recent rival, compared to the Niners or the Cowboys.

Latest posts