Who are your top 5 most hated teams?

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
49ers
49ers
Steelers
Patriots
Cowboys

Yes, I put SF twice - these are the only teams I actively root against every week.

AvengerRam

Reaction score
HawksFTW":3ftk9k48 said:
AvengerRam":3ftk9k48 said:
So, when the stadium was full from 1999-2003, the fans were connected?

I actually just looked up the Rams attendance for these years, you guys very rarely were full by NFL standards, averaging right around 89-90% which would have put them at 25th ranked attendance compared to the last couple of years.

Source?

According to my research, the Rams sold out 95 consecutive home games from 1995-2006 (all but the last game of 2006).

HawksFTW

Reaction score
AvengerRam":1tfnpssz said:
HawksFTW":1tfnpssz said:
AvengerRam":1tfnpssz said:
So, when the stadium was full from 1999-2003, the fans were connected?

I actually just looked up the Rams attendance for these years, you guys very rarely were full by NFL standards, averaging right around 89-90% which would have put them at 25th ranked attendance compared to the last couple of years.

Source?

According to my research, the Rams sold out 95 consecutive home games from 1995-2006 (all but the last game of 2006).

Well this is the awkward part where I tell you sellouts and attendance are two different things.

AvengerRam

Reaction score
HawksFTW":2mrf6zjy said:
Well this is the awkward part where I tell you sellouts and attendance are two different things.

Not awkward at all. I didn't say you were wrong, as a team can obviously sell out a game for blackout purposes and still have empty seats (Miami is notorious for this).

I asked you for a source. Do you have one?

HawksFTW

Reaction score
AvengerRam":d4fypsk9 said:
HawksFTW":d4fypsk9 said:

Not awkward at all. I didn't say you were wrong, as a team can obviously sell out a game for blackout purposes and still have empty seats (Miami is notorious for this).

I asked you for a source. Do you have one?

NFL.com

AvengerRam

Reaction score
Now that's funny... when I look at NFL.com's stats, the earliest year I was able to find the Rams attendance % was 2006 (it was 100% that year, by the way).

You must have the premium version.

Do you have a link for us?

HawksFTW

Reaction score
AvengerRam":1wnggl7w said:
Now that's funny... when I look at NFL.com's stats, the earliest year I was able to find the Rams attendance % was 2006 (it was 100% that year, by the way).

You must have the premium version.

Do you have a link for us?

Nope, not the premium version. There isn't a link to the info, you just have to go to their team page to find it.

HawksFTW

Reaction score
AvengerRam":213tiyum said:

This funny, because I know it is there. I didn't actually look up the attendance for the Rams, because how god damn boring would that be, I just wanted to see if you would chase down the actual numbers for me. But, yes NFL.com has attendance for all the teams going back a number of years. They have the Hawks' attendance going back to 76, so I am sure the Rams are just as well covered.

6GhbHk4

AvengerRam

Reaction score
I don't see a % there. Curious.

Its been fun playing with you today, HawksFTW, but I have to finish up my work day and get home to chime in the new year.

Gut yom tov to you and yours.

HawksFTW

Reaction score
AvengerRam":jy5ye4ve said:
I don't see a % there. Curious.

Its been fun playing with you today, HawksFTW, but I have to finish up my work day and get home to chime in the new year.

Gut yom tov to you and yours.

Not hard to find capacity of the stadium. Divide attendance by capacity, and like magic younwill receive the ratio. Times that by 100, and you have your percentage.

Yes, yes, gut yum tov or something to you too.

RedAlice

Reaction score
PNWJoshua":fb97eawb said:
garrylt4":fb97eawb said:
Stealers
Stealers
Stealers
Stealers
Whiners
Yup this is my list as well...

I hate that Pitt of hell with hot ******* iron....hate no team more than them. With good reason.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Thunderhawk":1ppxy1jc said:
1) Jets
2) Giants
3) Cowboys
4) Raiders
5) Dolphins

I can't really hate the Niners. I respect what they've contributed to the league over the years and Steve Young/Jerry Rice are among my favorite players all time. Also, can any Seahawk fan truly say that they wouldn't want Jim Harbaugh for HC if Pete retired? He may be a douche but, man, can he coach. I love his intensity and competitiveness.
Yes I can truly say that.

Latest posts