LeGarrette Blount done for the season.

Rob12

Reaction score
I don't root for injuries and never will, but I'm not sad about him getting hurt.

I've disliked this guy ever since he sucker punched a Boise State player after his Ducks got beat.

And then, of course, was last year's SB victory parade in New England - I was going to link the picture of Blount, but I think we've all seen it.

Least favorite player in the league. I'm not shedding tears for Blount tonight as I think he's a POS. Apologies to the mods if that's not kosher in here.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
This is a huge loss for the Pats.

Blount was an ace in the pocket, a guy who could be the gameplan vs certain rosters, a guy who can be relied on in short yards. The Pats are a difficult offense to defend in short yards to go, and a big part of that reason is that a D has to be very aware of Blount, freeing up the spread O with Gronk, Edelman, and Co. Now that is not the case.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Karma is a bitch for the BitchMode sign waiver. Isn't it?

I would so love for the Hawks to face New England in the Super Bowl and tear them a new one, especially Edleman who deserves getting decked hard multiple times by a healthy Kam for the same parade BS he pulled.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
RBs have been a revolving door in NE. Not to sound like a pundit but if they have Brady/Gronkowski they will always be dangerous.

ClutchDJ

Reaction score
Scottemojo":30sqetrg said:
This is a huge loss for the Pats.

Blount was an ace in the pocket, a guy who could be the gameplan vs certain rosters, a guy who can be relied on in short yards. The Pats are a difficult offense to defend in short yards to go, and a big part of that reason is that a D has to be very aware of Blount, freeing up the spread O with Gronk, Edelman, and Co. Now that is not the case.

Is it really?

Seems like he's ineffective against every team in the league not named the Colts.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Short of death or someone being paralyzed...I have a hard time feeling sorry for any of the cheatriots getting hurt. Happens to every team and not sorry to see the injury bug is getting to them too...but they still know all the oppositions play calls in advance so that should help...