Have to admit, the giants scare me a little

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I would still be confident playing them, but beckham is a tough matchup for sherman. I think the giants would score some points on us. Although we'd score on them as well.

I'd much rAther play Philly or Washington. Think they'd be much easier outs.

drdiags

Reaction score
It would be a high scoring game. Something like the Steelers game. What happened to John Brown? He used to be money.

getnasty

Reaction score
ODB is all they have, they can't run the ball and have a mediocre at best defense. Blown out, plus I think Sherm plays his best when he needs to against Big Time Wr's.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
JSeahawks":38jwynvp said:
I would still be confident playing them, but beckham is a tough matchup for sherman. I think the giants would score some points on us. Although we'd score on them as well.

What? We will beat any of them but I love Eli. He's Jay Cutler, but on a decent team. He always makes a bad pass at the absolute worst time. It's his thing seriously. Beckham would be a non factor just like Antonio Brown. Richard Sherman can do the Revis thing when we actually need it. It's the Edelman and other crap flat receivers we need to eliminate.

sutz

Reaction score
Still want nothing to do with Wash and that field. Don't fear the team, just the turf.

I have confidence against them, but Eli can do a little magic from time to time, so I have to say I kind of respect them...

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
sutz":3p2zmhz0 said:
Still want nothing to do with Wash and that field. Don't fear the team, just the turf.

I have confidence against them, but Eli can do a little magic from time to time, so I have to say I kind of respect them...
That field is the reason I want the Giants to win. I believe Russell has far more magic then Eli. Let's just say I respect Eli unlike Peyton.

mikeak

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1pzkxy5w said:
JSeahawks":1pzkxy5w said:

What? We will beat any of them but I love Eli. He's Jay Cutler, but on a decent team. He always makes a bad pass at the absolute worst time. It's his thing seriously. Beckham would be a non factor just like Antonio Brown. Richard Sherman can do the Revis thing when we actually need it. It's the Edelman and other crap flat receivers we need to eliminate.

"Always". Except for two kind of important games

Theyy are a Super Bowl winning organization and they are resilient.

I would much rather play Redskins / Eagles

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
mikeak":1pq6r2q4 said:
MizzouHawkGal":1pq6r2q4 said:
JSeahawks":1pq6r2q4 said:

"Always". Except for two kind of important games

Theyy are a Super Bowl winning organization and they are resilient.

I would much rather play Redskins / Eagles
Point taken. I vote Eagles then.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
Giants might make it a game but I don't think they could stop us and (not)Eli(te) Manning can be a pick machine.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
However if anyone will screw up the Panthers perfect season I vote for the Giants.. just because of what happened to the Patriots. Would be a good story for years aroound the NFL.

Polaris

Reaction score
Actually we want the Panthers to win this weekend. If the Giants lose (or Washington loses), then no NFC East team can interfere with Seattle's playoff picture.

Threedee

Reaction score
I've gotten so used to watching Wilson and Rodgers, both of whom are credited with being more accurate on the run than standing in the pocket. Tannehill cannot throw on the run at all.

lobohawk

Reaction score
Give me the Eagles. No crappy turf and better Bradford than Eli-Beckham.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
getnasty":3txc8uy9 said:
they can't run the ball and have a mediocre at best defense. Blown out, plus I think Sherm plays his best when he needs to against Big Time Wr's.

It could end up being a decent game, but agreed that the Giants are an incredibly one dimensional team, and that the Hawks (at least in the past) tend to be able to really tighten the screws against those types of teams.

Philly I think is the dream matchup for the Hawks. Washington is sneakily decent and I think every 4th week could maybe beat anybody.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Popeyejones":396gk0ks said:
getnasty":396gk0ks said:
they can't run the ball and have a mediocre at best defense. Blown out, plus I think Sherm plays his best when he needs to against Big Time Wr's.

It could end up being a decent game, but agreed that the Giants are an incredibly one dimensional team, and that the Hawks (at least in the past) tend to be able to really tighten the screws against those types of teams.

Philly I think is the dream matchup for the Hawks. Washington is sneakily decent and I think every 4th week could maybe beat anybody.

I feel that way about all three of them.. i think the only reason the Giants may be a bit more dangerous is a. the experience and b. they have been competitive in nearly every game they have been in.

Still think the Hawks are the favorite in any first round game, even a trip to Green Bay at this point.

drdiags

Reaction score
One thing of note is the info provided during one of the Skins telecast. The claim is that every team that has played them this year had coaches/players say the game was one of the most physical they had played all year.

Seems Scott McCloughan has transferred the traits he helped create in San Fran and Seattle. I think any of the 3 would put up a good fight. I would favor the Seahawks in any of those games depending on what the health situation looks like when it got to that point.

Take care of the Browns and Rams says the negative voices in my head. Really will feel good to clinch a spot.

duckypoo

Reaction score
xwflffbukayh37jcvced.gif

Wow. :thirishdrinkers:

How do you not even look to see where your foot is planted?