Have to admit, the giants scare me a little

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
It's TEs that burn our defense, not big recs -- those we can handle.

GO HAWKS!

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
If we play like how we've been playing the last 6 weeks, we can beat any of the NFC East teams. I actually think the Eagles pose a tougher matchup than the Giants. But I agree that Eli in the playoffs would scare me more than Bradford. The Eagles do have TE's that could give us problems as well as Sproles receiving out of the backfield who could hurt us. The Giants are very predictable. Shutdown Beckham and you take away most of their offense.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
The Giants defense is hot garbage, but Manning and Beckham definitely scare me........especially considering savvy veteran QB's with good WR corps have carved up the LOB this year.

kearly

Reaction score
Does anyone think the Giants can score 40 on our D? Because I think that's what they would need.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1021b7oc said:
JSeahawks":1021b7oc said:
I would still be confident playing them, but beckham is a tough matchup for sherman. I think the giants would score some points on us. Although we'd score on them as well.

I'd much rAther play Philly or Washington. Think they'd be much easier outs.
What? We will beat any of them but I love Eli. He's Jay Cutler, but on a decent team. He always makes a bad pass at the absolute worst time. It's his thing seriously. Beckham would be a non factor just like Antonio Brown. Richard Sherman can do the Revis thing when we actually need it. It's the Edelman and other crap flat receivers we need to eliminate.

Playoff Eli sure doesn't.

Also, you must not remember last year when Odell Beckham actually had his way with Sherman.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Giants are one-dimensional, and they aren't even elite at that one dimension. They just have one great receiver. Don't care if it's DirecTV Eli, he's going to throw picks.

Defensively, they aren't particularly good at anything and they're suspect everywhere in the secondary.

There was almost no significant tape on Odell before his solid game against Seattle last year. Different story this year. Bracket him off with Sherman + a safety. He'll still get his, but who else is going to beat you? Reuben Randle? Please.

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
The Giants????

They have 2 players.......

We would whipe the floor away with them. That would be such a lopsided WC round.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
kearly":1kbeuh2v said:
Does anyone think the Giants can score 40 on our D? Because I think that's what they would need.

Was just going to say this. Giants D is horrible. Dead last in passing. 3rd worst in yards per play allowed -- tied with Cleveland. 2nd most 1st downs allowed. Wilson could have 250 yards by halftime. Think San Fransisco's defense playing with 9 men. This offense would pin 40+ on them pretty easily.

Good passing offense. But a very one dimensional offense. I love our D against imbalanced offenses.

chris98251

Reaction score
Your scared of this?

eli-manning.jpg

Smellyman

Reaction score
duckypoo":1k9w1xj9 said:
xwflffbukayh37jcvced.gif

Wow. :thirishdrinkers:

How do you not even look to see where your foot is planted?

receivers do that all the time. Beckham + primtime + NY + pylon cam = waaaaaaaayyyyyyyy overhyped.

Doug Baldwin just did as a matter of fact on a much better play. Oh well

rideaducati

Reaction score
There isn't a team in the NFL that scares me right now. The Seahawks have their mojo back.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
The Giants have a smoke and mirrors defense. Plus the memory of giving up 350 yards rushing to Seattle.

Would Eli and Beckham get theirs? Probably. I know some of you hate the Beckham hype, but take it away and you have a player every bit as dangerous as Steve Smith in his prime. A good QB/WR connection wrecked a great Bears D in the playoffs in 2005, Smith dismantled that D pretty much by himself.

But Beckham,Manning would have to be even better to beat the Hawks, the cast around them is so much less.