And also Christine Michael cut by Dallas

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I guess this dude must be developmentally disabled or something, but he has every physical gift you could ever want in a RB. Must just be dumber than dirt to make teams willing to cast him aside.

CalgaryHawk

Reaction score
I think we keep the draft pick we got for him as long as the Cowboys had him active for at least 3 games. Anyone verify?

marko358

Reaction score
CalgaryHawk":2x3icd5w said:
I think we keep the draft pick we got for him as long as the Cowboys had him active for at least 3 games. Anyone verify?

Yes. We get the pick. It was reported by folks on twitter.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
marko358":uyqwyaun said:
CalgaryHawk":uyqwyaun said:

Yes. We get the pick. It was reported by folks on twitter.

Whew, at least we got SOMETHING for that bust.

CalgaryHawk

Reaction score
Funny for the wringing of hands by a few folks (not saying everybody) on here when Turbin got released and Michaels got traded, that both of them are now free agents available to be signed again. Guess John S. made the right call on the RB's to keep this season.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
But, but...I thought he was "going to Haunt the Seahawks" ????

Only think that haunted the Hawks was wasting a pick on him.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":35hu3o6z said:
I guess this dude must be developmentally disabled or something, but he has every physical gift you could ever want in a RB. Must just be dumber than dirt to make teams willing to cast him aside.

It could be his work ethic, that he doesn't put the time and effort into the finer details, particularly blocking. Supposedly that's what was limiting his playing time when he was here.

olyfan63

Reaction score
CMike must really have rocks for brains if the Cowboys cut him. He's an above-average NFL runner carrying the rock, but apparently way below average in every other department.

Too bad for him; it did seem like he was putting more effort into blocking this year. I'm going to guess he has trouble making adjustments to the reads he's supposed to make and struggles at knowing his job on any given play.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
CalgaryHawk":87j9eeuf said:
Funny for the wringing of hands by a few folks (not saying everybody) on here when Turbin got released and Michaels got traded, that both of them are now free agents available to be signed again. Guess John S. made the right call on the RB's to keep this season.
SOME people who greatly overvalue our players were worried it was a mistake to get rid of them.

Funny that you're giving credit to the GM who drafted these bad RBs.

Schneider was "right" that he drafted bad players.

Vetamur

Reaction score
RiverDog":15le2ktz said:
Missing_Clink":15le2ktz said:

It could be his work ethic, that he doesn't put the time and effort into the finer details, particularly blocking. Supposedly that's what was limiting his playing time when he was here.

Im thinking its this. If he was dumb as a rock theyd have caught that at some point. People tell themselves they can more out of a player and motivate him.. fewer people think they can make someone smarter.