Bengals offense

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Impressive. They are loaded with weapons, running and receiving.

Dalton is on another level this season.

We are going to have our hands full next week.

hawk45

Reaction score
Until I see the LOB with Kam get used by another offense I'll continue to believe that in any game we play, the matchup of our D vs their O isn't the one that's going to lose the game.

But yeah, they'd better be playing at 13-14 levels given what we saw today from Cincy.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
The Bengals are loaded with talent. Offensively, they are a near flawless team. Great weapons for Dalton to throw to. Great running game with Hill and Bernard. Their OLine has looked very good as well in both the running game and in pass protection. I do think they have some weaknesses defensively. KC was able to move the ball up and down the field, they just stalled out near the endzone like they usually do.

el capitan

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":2nmnmk9k said:
The Bengals are loaded with talent. Offensively, they are a near flawless team. Great weapons for Dalton to throw to. Great running game with Hill and Bernard. Their OLine has looked very good as well in both the running game and in pass protection. I do think they have some weaknesses defensively. KC was able to move the ball up and down the field, they just stalled out near the endzone like they usually do.

Sounds like another team we all know.