Andrew Luck out...Colts vs Texans

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Hasselbeck's backup today is Josh Johnson

Do we need any more proof that there are no NFL QBs anymore? I swear, R.J. Archer is going to get on a roster pretty soon.

White Knight

Reaction score
Hass playing quite solidly thus far. Not gonna lie, I'm enjoying this little trip down memory lane.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
White Knight":3i0scuc8 said:
Hass playing quite solidly thus far. Not gonna lie, I'm enjoying this little trip down memory lane.

Only way he can be worse than Luck is to have a worse QB rating than everyone in the league

MexHawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck was always pretty decent at climbing the pocket, something our Russell needs to add to his repertoire. Good for Hass, hope he wins this one. Still one of my favorite Seahawks.

253hawk

Reaction score
Matt didn't light up the scoreboard, but he didn't turn the ball over carelessly like Luck always seems to do (he's averaged 1 INT per game in his career so far).

chris98251

Reaction score
Don't need to light the scoreboard up, if your not given pick 6's and the other team a short field it's amazing how much better your team looks.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Colts should have lost this game.

And that tells you all you need to know about the "talent" around Andrew Luck. Not good enough to beat the Jaguars in regulation.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Ramfan128":fjzxar8p said:

And that tells you all you need to know about the "talent" around Andrew Luck. Not good enough to beat the Jaguars in regulation.

And they were barely good enough to beat the Titans with Andrew Luck, because the defense kept the game within reach despite Luck's best effort to throw it away. This week, the Offense played relatively mistake free and didn't put the defense in a poor position all game, but didn't put up a lot of points.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":2n6rpbxu said:
Ramfan128":2n6rpbxu said:

And they were barely good enough to beat the Titans with Andrew Luck, because the defense kept the game within reach despite Luck's best effort to throw it away. This week, the Offense played relatively mistake free and didn't put the defense in a poor position all game, but didn't put up a lot of points.

Titans are probably better than the Jags, and the Colts were on the road...not really an apples to apples comparison there.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Ramfan128":394qbjzj said:
XxXdragonXxX":394qbjzj said:
Ramfan128":394qbjzj said:

Titans are probably better than the Jags, and the Colts were on the road...not really an apples to apples comparison there.

I don't know. A 40 year old QB who hasn't played a meaningful snap in 3 years and has zero chemistry with the team just took that no talent team to a win.

Excuse it away all you want but the reality is pretty obvious to anyone not blinded by media hype and Luck love.

If anything this shows how poor his division is and how inflated Luck's stats and wins really are.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Ramfan128":3n3h6113 said:

Jags aren't even that bad. It's their QB that is holding them down.

Yeldon has looked like a great RB. I think he will be the second best RB from the draft behind Gurley.

Allen Robinson is a monster on the outside.

The defense is underrated.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
RichNhansom":a5ovuxgf said:
Ramfan128":a5ovuxgf said:
XxXdragonXxX":a5ovuxgf said:
Ramfan128":a5ovuxgf said:

I don't know. A 40 year old QB who hasn't played a meaningful snap in 3 years and has zero chemistry with the team just took that no talent team to a win.

Excuse it away all you want but the reality is pretty obvious to anyone not blinded by media hype and Luck love.

If anything this shows how poor his division is and how inflated Luck's stats and wins really are.

I'm not excusing anything away...and I didn't start the thread. And I'm DEFINITELY not blinded by the Luck media hype....I was at the game when the Rams demolished the Colts two years ago.

I still think he's a top 5 QB in the NFL right now. He's playing poorly, but he's better than Carson Palmer, who is playing lights out. He also played two of the top 5 defenses in the NFL in the Bills and Jets....then led the offense to 28 points against the Titans and a come from behind win, despite his mistakes and the Colts defense which is not very good.

Just calling it like I'm seeing it...games started by Luck, two out of three on the road and two against very good defenses. He's struggled, but that doesn't mean he's not a great player.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":39dzy77c said:
Ramfan128":39dzy77c said:

Jags aren't even that bad. It's their QB that is holding them down.

Yeldon has looked like a great RB. I think he will be the second best RB from the draft behind Gurley.

Allen Robinson is a monster on the outside.

The defense is underrated.

Couldn't disagree more. Bortles is a very good QB, and i think has the tools to be top 15 in this league. He's big, has a big arm, can move in the pocket, and adjusts his throws well on the run. Ten time the QB Crappersack is.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
MexHawk":m0przqbc said:
Hasselbeck was always pretty decent at climbing the pocket, something our Russell needs to add to his repertoire. Good for Hass, hope he wins this one. Still one of my favorite Seahawks.
Hass was talented at making audibles and operating the WCO. Holmgren's Hawks at their peak were an offensive machine run by Hass. He didn't put up flashy numbers, so his talent was subtle. But you can believe the defenses knew who was burning them--Hass took a few cheap shots.