Peyton Manning prediction thread

NINEster

Reaction score
With the poor guy already exposed in preseason and first two weeks of regular season, I just think that things are going to get worse before they get better.

Look at the list of defenses he has to face:

Detroit
Minnesota
@Oakland
@Cleveland
Green Bay
@Indianapollis
Kansas City
@Chicago
New England
@San Diego
Oakland
@Pittsburgh
Cincinnati
San Diego

My god there's a lot of decent defenses on there, and a few offenses that will force him into interceptions (Patriots, Packers, Steelers maybe).

His only saving grace is that the defense is really good now. Demaryius Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders bailing him out too with their great skills helps too.....with lesser caliber WRs, I think KC would have been unable to lose that game.

I'm looking forward to The Fall.

The Denver defense will win a number of these games, but I can't imagine Peyton will look good in those games. He managed to save the ducks in the 2013 season for the very final game, in 2014 they popped up in early December, and now it's been on display in the pre-season. No hope for that team, window closed.

Here's your rare opportunity to enjoy a NINEster sponsored thread. :thirishdrinkers:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
My prediction is we are going to see a lot of "Manning Face" the rest of the year!

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Apparently the Broncos are going back to the shotgun offense.