Aaron Rodgers

Seafan

Reaction score
and his smug arrogance, whining and complaining the better team lost. BS. His passer rating was 55 and he threw the same number of TDs in this game as our punter.

I actually have had a lot of respect for him over the years but I'm so glad to see that stupid grin gone.

This will be a game for the ages and Hawks fans are going to revel in it for a long long time. It's a long offseason Mr. Double Check.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
But ... he is elite. And RW is NOT elite. :sarcasm_off:
RW had more yards than him.
RW threw for 1 td, ran for 1 td.
RW throws to "pedestrian" receivers ... Erin throws to elite receivers.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Seafan":323qu1zn said:
and his smug arrogance, whining and complaining the better team lost. BS. His passer rating was 55 and he threw the same number of TDs in this game as our punter.

So did Russ. With a worse passer rating.

It's OK to just acknowledge that we're fortunate to have won this game.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Now everyone sees why I wish nothing but harm on that man. I smiled when Suh stepped on him, I laugh everytime he gets hit, and cheer green bay's losses because of him.

He's such a diva, I really wish he would've met one of Kam's shoulders, dudes a straight up female.

HeatEquation

Reaction score
GB was unquestionably the better team today. They just choked the game away at the end and handed you a victory.

Throwdown

Reaction score
HeatEquation":2yzjfdkf said:
GB was unquestionably the better team today. They just choked the game away at the end and handed you a victory.

Great teams don't choke

HeatEquation

Reaction score
Throwdown":3kbi6b9w said:
HeatEquation":3kbi6b9w said:

Great teams don't choke

I never said GB was great. They were just better than Seattle.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
HeatEquation":iboxv67f said:
Throwdown":iboxv67f said:
HeatEquation":iboxv67f said:

Great teams don't choke

It's weird how they are the better team yet the Seahawks are 0-2 against Seattle and Seattle is the #1 seed.

But yeah, Green Bay is better.

HeatEquation

Reaction score
SonicHawk":2kiar84n said:
HeatEquation":2kiar84n said:
Throwdown":2kiar84n said:
HeatEquation":2kiar84n said:

Great teams don't choke

It's weird how they are the better team yet the Seahawks are 0-2 against Seattle and Seattle is the #1 seed.

They were better today. I don't know how else to say it.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
HeatEquation":1g6znts8 said:
Throwdown":1g6znts8 said:
HeatEquation":1g6znts8 said:

Great teams don't choke

Ignore this Patsies troll. Like most trolls his stay will be short, and he'll slither away after his team loses to Seattle never to be heard from again!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
HeatEquation":3hlstcrw said:
They weren't able to pull out a win when Seattle played the single worst game of the Pete Carroll era.

They were, in fact, NOT better today.

Basis4day

Reaction score
I read the thread title as "Erin Andrews". Disappointed.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
HeatEquation":1l7hsebt said:
SonicHawk":1l7hsebt said:
HeatEquation":1l7hsebt said:
Throwdown":1l7hsebt said:

Great teams don't choke

Scoreboard and stats say you are wrong, but then again I'm sure being WRONG is something you are quite used to.

mikeak

Reaction score
I remember having this conversation 15 years ago about two soccer teams. I was drunk so I know I was smarter.

I said - the goal of the game is to score more than your opponent. Doesn't matter how you do it so in other words the winner is ALWAYS the better team

Still sounds good to me

HeatEquation

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3cccxzkh said:
Scoreboard and stats say you are wrong, but then again I'm sure being WRONG is something you are quite used to.

Best teams don't always win the game. You're likely very young and don't have much experience watching football. But that's fact. Today was one of those cases.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
HeatEquation":u0rqwhhz said:
Sports Hernia":u0rqwhhz said:

Best teams don't always win the game. You're likely very young and don't have much experience watching football. But that's fact. Today was one of those cases.
No, we watched Super Bowl XL where the officials ensured that the lesser team won the Super Bowl. We're well aware of the phenomenon. What's Green Bay's excuse for not winning when we spotted them FIVE DAMN TURNOVERS and their O-line got away with blatant holding ALL DAY LONG without getting called for it? We tried to give them the game and they still couldn't take it.

Worst game played by the Seahawks in the Pete Carroll era, and we still won. Lol.

false start

Reaction score
Aarons smug cocky attitude is awesome. I went into the game hoping to see it and I got it. Same with Brady. His post game comments were alright by me. He just lost a game they could and should have won. But lost

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
HeatEquation":2xwqhkot said:
Sports Hernia":2xwqhkot said:

Define "best" then.

By in-game stats? We'd win most of those today by game's end.

Win % coming in?

Best as in "the ball bounced best for us"? Then, yes, Kearse's two deflections could have been catches, or incompletes at worst. We got a fortunate bounce off of Bostic's face. But, Hawk D held Rodgers to under 200 yards passing, and while they did run a bit, the only meaningful by Stark didn't break our back. No, our entire team was better than their entire team by the time the game was over. We held their passing and running attack somewhat in check; when it counted at the end, they couldn't get the Hawk O off the field.

We're better at the game since we won fair and square, even when the balls bounced their way for some of the first 1/2.

camdawg

Reaction score
HeatEquation":2fgbkxmy said:

Is this how you would describe the Patriots Super Bowl play in the post-Spygate era?