NFC games with playoff implications

pehawk

Reaction score
I really like the Colts playing Dallas. Pagano's kind of a boob, but I think he'll coach circles around Garrett. Luck should be able to pick apart that secondary.

Obviously the Pack wipe the floor with Bucs. Lions at Chicago? Not sure, it's a division game. I mean Lions should win, right?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I agree on Indy and Green Bay..

Not so sure about Chicago/Detroit. I mean the Lions -should- win.. but that just feels like the type of game they'd find a way to lose.

Erebus

Reaction score
I hope the Colts actually try on Sunday. They clinched the division but have virtually no shot at a first round bye. Pagano said they aren't resting starters, but that doesn't mean they will bring the necessary intensity to beat the Cowboys.

endzorn

Reaction score
Luck doesn't seem as sharp to me this season, but the Cowboys defense is low-average on their best days. If Murray is out I think the Colts win, but I can still see Dallas scoring a lot of points. No matter what people say, now that Romo has help he can ball.

kidhawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":uyexwywa said:
Bears are done. Lions will take them apart. Colts ought to knock Dallass back down to size. Packers will beat the Bucs. Can't see the Eagles losing to the Racist names, which will make the NFCE race a topic again. What are the scenarios there? Since they split the head-to-head series, if Philly wins out here and Dallas loses to the Colts but beat the Racist names?

If Philly wins out, and Dallas loses to Indy but beats Washington, the Eagle win the division due to the fact that the Eagles only have on divisional loss, the Cowboys lost to the Redskins earlier in the year.