Oh NFL Gods...

dukestar

Reaction score
I wish it wasn't the case...but oh NFL gods please let Mike Smith not eff it up and let the Atlanta Falcons pull a miracle out of their sphincter...that is all...

OP
OP
D

dukestar

Reaction score
Sorry board...a few wobby pops and single malt pumping through my veins and I am just hoping we get a least one favor this w/e

rideaducati

Reaction score
Don't worry about this game. The tards have two losses left on their schedule whether they win this one or not.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
rideaducati":1hp7ljtx said:
Don't worry about this game. The tards have two losses left on their schedule whether they win this one or not.

This game would be a huge help regardless. If Arizona loses today we could potentially win the division even at 11-5 and wouldn't necessarily have to run the table.

ringless

Reaction score
I would take 2 losses. That means we end up at 12-4, and very possibly with the #1 seed.
We would have the tie breaker over:
Detroit head-head
Philly head-head
Dallas head-head
GB - better conference record

Which would mean Seattle would have to go 4-0 to take the division.

I'd take that scenario all day.

rideaducati

Reaction score
ringless":1j3hkvxm said:
I would take 2 losses. That means we end up at 12-4, and very possibly with the #1 seed.
We would have the tie breaker over:
Detroit head-head
Philly head-head
Dallas head-head
GB - better conference record

Which would mean Seattle would have to go 4-0 to take the division.

I'd take that scenario all day.

Seattle is going to go 4-0 and win the division, so the Cards aren't getting the number one seed, Seattle is. Seattle will have hold the tie break over GB, Philly, and the Cards. So, yes, the Cards might finish at 12-4, but they'll be a wild card team and that is the scenario you will take.

Hawks46

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":24nxze19 said:
rideaducati":24nxze19 said:

This game would be a huge help regardless. If Arizona loses today we could potentially win the division even at 11-5 and wouldn't necessarily have to run the table.

Agreed. If they lose this game (or another game they weren't supposed to) then we have a margin of victory.

It's especially big because we could actually go out to Philly and lose (not unlikely), and it's one of the hardest two games on the schedule we have left. So, if we don't have to win the hardest scheduled game, we can have that margin of error.

The other thing....anyone remember that Cards team that started out hot 2 years ago, then folded down the stretch ? This is mostly the same team. I know Arians gets them up to play, but last year they didn't have much to play for. They were playing way behind and working towards a Wild Card. This year, they're leading the division the entire way, and have everything to lose.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Cold weather out-door teams like Seattle do better late in the year, that's why Clink is such an asset--especially in the post season. So AZ just lost, does that mean the next game we play them is for the div, since we'll have beat them twice? THat would be AWESOME@