NFL Football Tonight!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Listen, I don't care if it's a nationally televised glorified practice. It's the NFL. Not the UFL, XFL...Real NFL teams, uniforms, coaches and players. Rodgers may not throw a pass, Garrett nary a down, etc, etc...

I don't care.

The Hall of Fame game signifies the official beginning of the new season. I'll watch wearing my new throwback Lockett jersey as no-name players try their tails off to make the 53 on each team. I'll listen to the endless chatter about the teams...Enjoy hearing Collingsworth's voice as his is as synonymous to me of the Fall and NFL football as much as anyone's in the business. I'll watch the current Hall of Fame inductees be introduced, wishing a former Seahawk was amongst them.

I don't watch any other major sport with little more than a passing interest. The Mariners are only exciting if they make the playoffs (the rarity that it is) and the Kraken certainly got my attention and was very exciting watching their surprising playoff run, but the NFL has always been my sport from day 1.

Sure the game doesn't count. I get that the starters will play little if at all. No matter. It's the NFL baby, and it's back!

Who's with me?

Mix

Reaction score
This is why I tune in.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This is why I tune in.

I can't quantify how the sound of that tune releases an exceptional amount of dopamine inside my dome.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I'm excited for football to be back, but to be honest, I don't watch a lot of non Seahawks pre season. For August, I like to concentrate on the 90+ guys we have and see what they've got. I do record all NFL games though, so if I hear about a game that is particularly interesting I can always go back and watch it. In short, I won't be watching tonight live, but I'll definitely be tuning in for our games

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
The Zach Wilson experiment continues for preseason only. He’s almost as bad as Trey Lance. Jets are screwed for the next decade

morgulon1

Reaction score
I turned on the game on the peacock app . I've enjoyed approximately 10 minutes
Of lame AF ads , and the app glitches about every 20 seconds.

I think I'll do something else.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Zach Wilson still sucks, just slipped and fell and the announcers are defending this