Seahawks to wear helmet decal for Marysville School Shooting

chris98251

Reaction score
Seahawks probably told the NFL that they support Peyton Mannings bid for another Super Bowl win and are putting his initials on their Helmet in support.

They didn't say they were in reverse order :)

Seriously this was a tragic situation, glad the Seahawks and the NFL is supporting Marysville Pilchuck, I also saw where Carolina held a moment of Silence for the school and youngsters that lost their lives before the start of the game last week.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
gargantual":ltaszll5 said:
Sports Hernia":ltaszll5 said:
Cool jesture. I'm surprised the NFL allowed it.
Just image the bad press they'd get if they didn't! They're already way up over their necks in bad PR right now...
Without a doubt, but the NFL takes uniform infractions more serious than player safety, the fines for uni infractions often times are more than a cheap shot illegal hit in a game.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Marysville resident here... for 31 years.

My boys... now 32 and 30 attended MPHS and our backyard neighbor's daughter is a senior this year so this issue is close to our hearts right now. She was one of the first evacuated but she wasn't in the cafeteria at the time pf the shootings... thank God.

It's nice to see the Hawks FO step up and support our community and our HS students.

chris98251

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3ddqe5he said:
gargantual":3ddqe5he said:
Sports Hernia":3ddqe5he said:
Cool jesture. I'm surprised the NFL allowed it.
Just image the bad press they'd get if they didn't! They're already way up over their necks in bad PR right now...
Without a doubt, but the NFL takes uniform infractions more serious than player safety, the fines for uni infractions often times are more than a cheap shot illegal hit in a game.

One thing I believe is that Paul Allen would pay the fine to support the school and the team regardless of the NFL in this situation anyway.

seahawksny

Reaction score
chris98251":32e7hvnj said:
Seahawks probably told the NFL that they support Peyton Mannings bid for another Super Bowl win and are putting his initials on their Helmet in support.

They didn't say they were in reverse order :)

Seriously this was a tragic situation, glad the Seahawks and the NFL is supporting Marysville Pilchuck, I also saw where Carolina held a moment of Silence for the school and youngsters that lost their lives before the start of the game last week.

Should have been done before every game last week