Anyone see C Mike signal 1st down?

seabowl

Reaction score
I thought I noticed Christine Michael signal 1st down when he gained no yards and was 4 yards short of the 1st down marker. Anyone else see this?

pehawk

Reaction score
seabowl":3d8qmg4n said:
I thought I noticed Christine Michael signal 1st down when he gained no yards and was 4 yards short of the 1st down marker. Anyone else see this?

Yes.

I have a feeling under Michael's house are dozens of dead puppies that he loves/pets too hard. Girls-name just doesn't understand why they die all the time.

His celebration should actually be "Hodor, Hodor!"

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
pehawk":31bu9741 said:
seabowl":31bu9741 said:

Yes.

I have a feeling under Michael's house are dozens of dead puppies that he loves/pets too hard. Girls-name just doesn't understand why they die all the time.

Ok..... That's weird.

sturg78

Reaction score
Ha nice. We just need to start tricking him to play well. Christine, the fluffy bunnies are in the end zone

Tical21

Reaction score
yeah i caught that. pretty funny stuff.

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
Makes what has been written about him on this board as to why he wasn't playing pretty believable.

lukerguy

Reaction score
I think he got the LOS stick confused with the 1st down stick.... : :shock:

kearly

Reaction score
My brother pointed it out during the game. It was a nice play by Michael to turn a -3 into a 0, so I'll cut him some slack. Not sure if Tom Cable will do the same.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Fans are just looking for things to hate about him. Same as Turbin/Irvin the past two years.

pehawk

Reaction score
I really like to think it was a satire, of sorts, but then I remember CMike may not know what satire means. Maybe someday, like in a blowout, the opposition will let CMike score a TD. Like that one kid for Snohomish High School.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
pehawk":1s9qg5ok said:
seabowl":1s9qg5ok said:

Yes.

Hodor! Hodor!

Frikkiing awesome. Good thing I don't drink coffee. I'd have a mess to clean up right now. :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs:

olyfan63

Reaction score
I thought he was giving a "Yes! I didn't fumble! Seahawks possession still, going that way!"

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I don't think he is the sharpest tool in the shed, but neither is Frank Gore but he made a good career for himself.
Football isn't brain surgery.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Really haven't seen enough of him or even any interviews to know much.
Anyone else have links to videos and such for CMike interviews?

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Not so sure about how he'll work out on the gridiron, but that gord belongs on Easter Island.

HawkWow

Reaction score
olyfan63":11zleqkb said:
Really haven't seen enough of him or even any interviews to know much.
Anyone else have links to videos and such for CMike interviews?

Watching him rap about smoking pot on the RRR, in our locker room, was quite enlightening. Fortunately we had leaders back then and Clem shut his dumb ass up, like quick. We didn't see much of Pete's wonder child thereafter. Nor the RRR.

My all time favorite premature celebration of a first down has to go to Michael (coincidence?) Irvin in the Orange bowl. I think vs. FSU and I think for the natty. It was like 4th and 10, with the Canes behind, and Irvin catches like an 8 yd pass, then jumps up doing his bozo Mickey Mouse pose, only to learn he was short = game over = good times. ; )

bbsplitter

Reaction score
I was praying he wasn't being serious and didn't actually believe he had gotten it... and was just trolling