Anyone see C Mike signal 1st down?

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
HawkWow":2q880wwk said:
olyfan63":2q880wwk said:
Really haven't seen enough of him or even any interviews to know much.
Anyone else have links to videos and such for CMike interviews?

Watching him rap about smoking pot on the RRR, in our locker room, was quite enlightening. Fortunately we had leaders back then and Clem shut his dumb ass up, like quick. We didn't see much of Pete's wonder child thereafter. Nor the RRR.

My all time favorite premature celebration of a first down has to go to Michael (coincidence?) Irvin in the Orange bowl. I think vs. FSU and I think for the natty. It was like 4th and 10, with the Canes behind, and Irvin catches like an 8 yd pass, then jumps up doing his bozo Mickey Mouse pose, only to learn he was short = game over = good times. ; )

Judge a bit do we?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
HawkWow":1j3e70oc said:
olyfan63":1j3e70oc said:

Watching him rap about smoking pot on the RRR, in our locker room, was quite enlightening. Fortunately we had leaders back then and Clem shut his dumb ass up, like quick. We didn't see much of Pete's wonder child thereafter. Nor the RRR.

My all time favorite premature celebration of a first down has to go to Michael (coincidence?) Irvin in the Orange bowl. I think vs. FSU and I think for the natty. It was like 4th and 10, with the Canes behind, and Irvin catches like an 8 yd pass, then jumps up doing his bozo Mickey Mouse pose, only to learn he was short = game over = good times. ; )
Michael Irvin was/is a crackead, so that isn't real shocking! 8)

Rocket

Reaction score
pehawk":1sh7sr50 said:
I have a feeling under Michael's house are dozens of dead puppies that he loves/pets too hard. Girls-name just doesn't understand why they die all the time.

Mongo only pawn...

razgriz737

Reaction score
pehawk":18v49jve said:
seabowl":18v49jve said:
I thought I noticed Christine Michael signal 1st down when he gained no yards and was 4 yards short of the 1st down marker. Anyone else see this?

Yes.

I have a feeling under Michael's house are dozens of dead puppies that he loves/pets too hard. Girls-name just doesn't understand why they die all the time.

His celebration should actually be "Hodor, Hodor!"
I may have had a few beers tonight.
B64Xo2G

AVL

Reaction score
HawkWow":3mexjlqi said:
olyfan63":3mexjlqi said:

M ROB ,the captain, should have edited that section out of the show.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
AVL":aiotb44n said:
HawkWow":aiotb44n said:
olyfan63":aiotb44n said:

M ROB ,the captain, should have edited that section out of the show.

Nope, Mike Rob is perfect.

Latest posts