Why so serious?

Crizilla

Reaction score
It's a long season. Our OLine is really bad. I'm not putting this loss on Wilson. I thought the interception was a terrible throw but other than that, we just aren't as good as last year. But still very good. We have beaten good teams this year and lost a couple close ones. It's going to happen. I don't see us falling apart. 3-2 with a nice stretch coming we can easily be 6-3, 7-2 heading into december/january. Our offensive problems are causing defensive problems. I just know if we can fix up the Oline we will be back to being dominant. The last 2 games all you see if Russ scrambling around like a chicken. It's frustrating. However this team is too good to drop. All 6 division games left. We are not the type of team that needs the 1 seed to make it to the superbowl again. It would be nice, sure. I have learned my lesson in getting bent over a regular season loss. Look at 2012. We were 4-4 and this board was calling for Russ to be benched. Remember few weeks ago everyone was counting the Pats out? Theyre too good to fall apart and now look at them. We will be fine. Can't believe ive seen some posts today about not making the playoffs...what?