Is nobody worried about Kam?

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
He will be a game time decision tomorrow. This worries me a lot. No Unger, possibly no Kam. He is the enforcer out there and it will be a HUGE loss for the D if he is not playing. I have a bad feeling if this scenario happens.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not worried about it right now. If he doesn't play then I'll be worried. But I think he's gonna play.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Yep he could be the difference between a curb stomping and a washington type game. Kam gets into the heads of opposing players. Dezzy had alligator arms here in 2012.

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
I'm worried, but I also think we'll win this one even if he sits it out. I'm more worried that he'll miss multiple games. Ankle spurs don't go away on their own, and now it's his hip again...

Maybe they'll give him light duty tomorrow and see how it goes, but if Murray breaks through the line too often they'll have to deploy the Kaminator.

Tical21

Reaction score
A little, but less than just about any other position. We've probably got the best backup SS in the league. We need Kam, but it shouldn't kill us to not have him for a short stretch.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Kam didn't quite seem himself during the Washington game. i'm worried, but I also want him to get healthy for down the road. I sure hope he's OK though. We'd miss him if he were to miss a significant number of games.

SeaChase

Reaction score
Worried that is underperforming because of his injuring.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Im worried, but I also think he plays tomorrow. His coverage is one thing, but its his run defense we would miss most.

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Well, according to Pete it is his hip that is bothering him and it's not the hip he had surgery on. Ankle, hip. Crap! Didn't we just have bye week too. This sucks!!! Sorry Rob, I don't have the confidence in Jeron that you do. NOBODY can replace Kam.

chris98251

Reaction score
I'm wondering if they take this time to get his ankle right and just fix him now.

C-HAWK84

Reaction score
HAWKS dropped Scruggs for practice squad S Steven Terrell. I'm guessing that means they don't expect Kam to play

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
C-HAWK84":17pqdsnz said:
HAWKS dropped Scruggs for practice squad S Steven Terrell. I'm guessing that means they don't expect Kam to play
Or it is like they say and truly a game day decesion and they are going the safe route and adding depth just in case.

Ray12man

Reaction score
Not too much. Will miss him if he does have to sit out. I also have confidence that Johnson will come in and do fine. Plus he seems to have a knack for making the ball change hands. If I remember he had an awesome game against the cowboys.

Latest posts