The play I can't wait to see....

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
With all the talk about the jet sweep, and all the highlight film about it this week I can wait to see Russell faking the Jet sweep to Percy and either handing to the Beast or keeping going the other way.....nasty!

Bobblehead

Reaction score
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xzTmnQNUWfs?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
[youtube]xzTmnQNUWfs[/youtube]

BlueBlood

Reaction score
They are setting up the jet sweep, triple option with Percy throwing back accross the field where Russell can either pass it deep ALA the pass to Kearse vs Atlanta last year for a touchdown or Russell to catch a touchdown pass.. The options this team has on offense is insane.

McGruff

Reaction score
Fake Jet to Percy, hand to Marshawn off tackle, flea flicker back to Russell, hit Harvin down field for the TD.

MB12

Reaction score
McGruff":ai4loud7 said:
Fake Jet to Percy, hand to Marshawn off tackle, flea flicker back to Russell, hit Harvin down field for the TD.

That would result in sheer ecstasy

sutz

Reaction score
MB12":1djyvk1f said:
McGruff":1djyvk1f said:

That would result in sheer ecstasy
Yeah, and take 12 seconds to execute....hey, I like that! :mrgreen:

Cartire

Reaction score
I'm waiting for the high speed motion for the sweep just use the hard count and get the DE offsides when he tries to stop Percy without the ball.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I'm interested to count the number of times Manti Teo is caught out of position trying to contain this play.

mikeak

Reaction score
SeatownJay":lq1wuj3x said:
I'm interested to count the number of times Manti Teo is caught out of position trying to contain this play.

Yep Teo goes for the fake every time :)