KAMTRACK

Exittium

Reaction score
Ridell might as well go back to the drawing board and hire Kam to hit a dummy wearing the helmet and not a player ..

Hawks46

Reaction score
I'm not picking on the guy, but Lacy stonewalled him on one play.

Dude is slippin. He needs to take this year more seriously. :evil:

sturg78

Reaction score
They stone walled each other.... and lacy walked out with a concussion. You're slipping.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
sturg78":s6eaulea said:
They stone walled each other.... and lacy walked out with a concussion. You're slipping.

Lacy's a monster. Kam stood him up like probably nobody else in the league could and Eddie took a seat after that. TKO.

Cartire

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Kam_Chancellor/status/507752950606069760[/tweet]

haha, Props to lacy for staying on his feet, but I could feel the hit from behind my TV.

Hawks46

Reaction score
sturg78":39z9vtz5 said:

My bad. next time I'll use the sarcasm emote. I thought that was overly obvious.

UGotHawked

Reaction score
Man Kam's helmet went right across Lacy's facemask like a huge right cross!

Cartire

Reaction score
I have to rewatch it when its available on game rewind tomorrow. But I almost thought it was a clear helmet to helmet. Does anyone remember? Could possibly see a fine even though it wasnt called.

I will say this though. For as bad as the preseason was. And for all the horror we heard of this officiating crew. They were great tonight. I didnt think they blew a single call. I dont remember the last time I watched a game where I said that.

The holding on Miller against Mathews flop was the only exception. But Clay sold it well, so Im not harping on the crew for that.

Uthawk

Reaction score
Cartire":3d62w2x0 said:
I have to rewatch it when its available on game rewind tomorrow. But I almost thought it was a clear helmet to helmet. Does anyone remember? Could possibly see a fine even though it wasnt called.

I will say this though. For as bad as the preseason was. And for all the horror we heard of this officiating crew. They were great tonight. I didnt think they blew a single call. I dont remember the last time I watched a game where I said that.

The holding on Miller against Mathews flop was the only exception. But Clay sold it well, so Im not harping on the crew for that.

I think it's really hard to call that when a back lowers his head into the collision. Where is the "strike zone" then? I don't see anything from the league on that.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Hawks46":2gjn33hd said:
sturg78":2gjn33hd said:

My bad. next time I'll use the sarcasm emote. I thought that was overly obvious.

(it was.) :lol:

SoCalSeahawk

Reaction score
No blown calls except for the two flops by Clay Matthews that drew holding flags. No holding on either play, although there were, "elements indicative of holding" i.e., the defender falls to the ground as if he's been shot, therefore he must have been held. Clay is quite the drama queen. Hopefully the NFL reviews that BS and realizes that Clay Matthews is playing the refs for a bunch of chumps. There is no reason to hold a mediocre pass rusher...M E D I O C R E.

Cartire

Reaction score
SoCalSeahawk":2s7lp1qh said:
No blown calls except for the two flops by Clay Matthews that drew holding flags. No holding on either play, although there were, "elements indicative of holding" i.e., the defender falls to the ground as if he's been shot, therefore he must have been held. Clay is quite the drama queen. Hopefully the NFL reviews that BS and realizes that Clay Matthews is playing the refs for a bunch of chumps. There is no reason to hold a mediocre pass rusher...M E D I O C R E.

I agree with everything except the accusation that Mathews is mediocre. He may not be the best, and never was, but the guy would start on any 3-4 team in the league right now. And a lot of 4-3 teams.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Kam had some awesome hits this game, and that Lacy collision was like watching a loaded freight train hit a loaded freight train! Wow, what a hit! Even to a casual NFL fan, that's a highlight reel hit.

That said, I thought Kam had a very off game. Seen a lot of praise tonight for him, but to me his tackling was very 2008 Seahawks-esque. A lot of big hits, bounces, and then trying to recover as the offensive player stumbled forward for another half dozen yards and a first down. Sloppy. Hard hitting, but sloppy.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
He's just back from an offseason with hip surgery. I'll give him a pass for a few games. Playoff time? I hope we see Kam at his best.