America's Game-Seahawks...just ok.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Not bad, and I will make a copy for memories of course, but man, Rain City Redemption has spoiled me something bad.

Was it just me?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I absolutely loved Sherman in it, though. They let him call out Kaepernick in a really bad way, it was hilarious. Too much reused footage from the Super Bowl Champions Blu-ray, however.

The part where Sherman said you'd think Kaepernick would learn after ending two seasons in a row on a fade to Crabtree had me dying in laughter. 49ers fans if you want to hate Sherman even more, watch America's Game Seahawks Edition. :lol:

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
I enjoyed it. There were some little nuggets I'd never seen. Pete telling Paul Allen that it was like Russell Wilson lived his whole life by the time he was 13, and since then he's just been older than everyone else?! That was priceless.

Looks like the interviews were done a while ago. Sherman's animosity was still fresh and his lasers were on target. :lol:

The only part I did not care for was the narration. I'll have to listen again, but on first impression it was weak.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Not sure how you'd really improve it in an hour long show. RCR is great but it's hours long as opposed to what amounts to 40 minutes if that after commercials.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I enjoyed it very much but understand why some would think it fell short. RCR has spoiled us indeed. And that's high praise when talking about an NFL Films production. Loved the close up shots of RW's ring before each segment. All-in-all it was a good production and it allowed me to revisit the 2013 season which never, ever gets old and never, ever will.

Sherman's comments about Kaep slay me. He sounds just like a 12!

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2iidsmyd said:
Not sure how you'd really improve it in an hour long show. RCR is great but it's hours long as opposed to what amounts to 40 minutes if that after commercials.

It's not about improvement, but I know what you mean. I compare the two because AGS started from the end of 2012, but they didnt go that route when they did AG for the Ravens.

So for me, it was just ok. But down the line, when I feel nostalgic and I have my choice to revisit this first SB, RCRXLVIII will absolutely, unequivocally, be my choice 99.9 percent of the time.

On a side note, I would've thought Caviezel would've been more into it, being a WA native and all. But man, he had the enthusiasm of a sloth who has to climb down a redwood.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":11i77f0i said:
I absolutely loved Sherman in it, though. They let him call out Kaepernick in a really bad way, it was hilarious. Too much reused footage from the Super Bowl Champions Blu-ray, however.

The part where Sherman said you'd think Kaepernick would learn after ending two seasons in a row on a fade to Crabtree had me dying in laughter. 49ers fans if you want to hate Sherman even more, watch America's Game Seahawks Edition. :lol:
Agree with everything you said man. Sherm calling out Krapper was freakin' awesome.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1sbneolh said:

Yea, I loved that part and also when Sherm said something like "...he (kaep) thought it was a touchdown and it would have been his third in 2 seasons so that would have been a feat I guess.... but instead it was an interception, I think that is 7 ints against us now."

I started laughing so hard.

liftingaddict

Reaction score
As the guys above stated, Sherman's jabs at Kaep had me rolling. Bahah Sherm is the man!

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
endzorn":tgvvt5xe said:
Less Wilson would have been better.

I thought that he was pretty good in it, actually. He had a few moments where his programming glitched and he appeared to be a real person.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":3mwk81de said:
On a side note, I would've thought Caviezel would've been more into it, being a WA native and all. But man, he had the enthusiasm of a sloth who has to climb down a redwood.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this. He sounded like the emo/theatre kid who hated the jocks but had to narrate their highlight reel for a class assignment.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":1h6bvmvy said:
NJSeaHawk":1h6bvmvy said:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this. He sounded like the emo/theatre kid who hated the jocks but had to narrate their highlight reel for a class assignment.

I heard an interview with him on 710 last week. One of the worst interviews I've ever heard. Had to turn it off halfway through, he was just so boring, and he took every question off on an uninteresting tangent that had little to do with the question.

GoHawks

Reaction score
"Unfinished Business" is a good video along the lines of the redemption video, but it has been taken down from Youtube

You can probably find it and download via a P2P network, like frostwire