America's Game-Seahawks...just ok.

mikeak

Reaction score
Just watched. GB game fresh and then you hear Sherman "just a stepping stone"

Dynasty baby dynasty

The Radish

Reaction score
Several Seahawks related programs on the NFL Network right now. Its a channel I hate but am recording those programs for looking later.

:les:

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Just started watching it now, I am covered in chills...getting a little emotional I'm not gonna lie.

Jaysus I had forgotten Kearse's TD catch v Panthers in week one, b-e-a-utiful.

drdiags

Reaction score
As others have noted, too much video footage that we have seen recently. When you look at some of the other America's Game videos, there were more behind the scene story telling and never seen before footage (at least by me). I heard a lot of Steve Raible calls and was trying to remember if I heard as much from other teams play-by-play guys. Seemed like just a highlights film and not as much background as the others.

I could see why they decided to pick Carroll, Wilson and Sherman. Hopefully there will be others to follow soon and we can get some other perspectives. Would have loved to have a conversant Lynch along with Mike Rob and Red Bryant do the commentary but that wasn't in the cards.

Cavaziel was draining the energy man! Just like a rainy day in the great PNW.

mikeak

Reaction score
I liked the small mic audio from games. Like we are winning superbowl from an early game, RW telling PC that 49ers are jumping offside in regular count before THE TD throw, RW telling Lynch "straight up" and then huge hole. That was the awesome stuff to me

sc85sis

Reaction score
I was a bit concerned when I heard Jim C. was narrating because he always seems so low key to me and even a bit monotone at times.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
sc85sis":qkmtvdet said:
I was a bit concerned when I heard Jim C. was narrating because he always seems so low key to me and even a bit monotone at times.

After the 30 minute NFL films recap of the season (they did one for every team) I was REALLY hoping it would be Tom Skeritt. He rocked that narration.

Latest posts