Sad day for Spencer Ware (DUI arrest)

Jville

Reaction score
Former Seahawk Spencer Ware arrested for DUI Tuesday morning >>> [urltargetblank]http://blogs.seattletimes.com/seahawks/2014/09/02/former-seahawk-spencer-ware-arrested-for-dui-tuesday-morning/[/urltargetblank]

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Jville":3nczqw4r said:
Former Seahawk Spencer Ware arrested for DUI Tuesday morning >>> [urltargetblank]http://blogs.seattletimes.com/seahawks/2014/09/02/former-seahawk-spencer-ware-arrested-for-dui-tuesday-morning/[/urltargetblank]

And this is why I felt we should have cut him and kept Small. Dude is a train wreck.

A

Anonymous

I really have no idea why you guys are so high on Small.

Hawks46

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":6alzctet said:
I really have no idea why you guys are so high on Small.

Watch him hit a LBer, then get back to us. Dude just clears people out.

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
It is the second DUI arrest in nine months for Ware as he was also cited on Jan. 12. However, that case was dismissed in July after a judge ruled that the officer lacked reasonable suspicion of DUI at the time he initiated the traffic stop. The judge suppressed all of the evidence gathered thereafter, including the BAC test, and dismissed the case.

Largent80

Reaction score
Ware..... wore out his welcome. Have fun in your career. Pretty sad that people turn to alcohol to "ease their pain".

hawkfan68

Reaction score
It's a sad say for Spencer but he brought this on himself. No one forced him to drink and drive.

checkdanews

Reaction score
Why would we need to call Small?(he is a brown anyway) Ware isn't on our 53, nor our practice squad.

I also liked Small tho, reminded me so much of MJD when he first came on the scene. A little Wrecking ball with legs and arms

A

Anonymous

Largent80":ubvdl3ii said:
Ware..... wore out his welcome. Have fun in your career. Pretty sad that people turn to alcohol to "ease their pain".

A drink to ease your pain (in moderation) isn't so bad when surrounded by friends and relatives, it's when you hop in the car after a more than a few of that's the problem.

zifnab32

Reaction score
OkieHawk":1l1pccil said:
Jville":1l1pccil said:

And this is why I felt we should have cut him and kept Small. Dude is a train wreck.

We did cut Ware. That's why the article is titled "Former Seahawk Spencer Ware".

mikeak

Reaction score
Can anyone honestly say they wouldn't drink a ton if they got cut by Seattle and ended up in Cleveland.

I can understand the drinking just really need not to get into the car afterwards