Sad day for Spencer Ware (DUI arrest)

Basis4day

Reaction score
mikeak":25y9yq4x said:
Can anyone honestly say they wouldn't drink a ton if they got cut by Seattle and ended up in Cleveland.

I can understand the drinking just really need not to get into the car afterwards

Small is in Cleveland. Ware hasn't signed with anyone.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Why exactly should we feel sad for someone who decided to drink and drive?

mrblitz

Reaction score
if we had cut a player named lowe, we might be high on him...

A

Anonymous

mrblitz":2wbisag4 said:
if we had cut a player named lowe, we might be high on him...

If his last name was Green, I might have said "big", but...

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Great job by the coaches for cutting Ware and not signing him to the PS as an exception. They signed Bronson and it paid off. This follows a trend under Carroll/Schneider of not signing players who have broken the law or otherwise violated league policy (this year: Browner, Thurmond, and now Ware). The lone exception has been Bruce Irvin. Lynch did have a wet reckless, but the facts of that case were pretty borderline and he hasn't faced a suspension for it, yet.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
zifnab32":1oocw7q8 said:
OkieHawk":1oocw7q8 said:
Jville":1oocw7q8 said:
Former Seahawk Spencer Ware arrested for DUI Tuesday morning >>> [urltargetblank]http://blogs.seattletimes.com/seahawks/2014/09/02/former-seahawk-spencer-ware-arrested-for-dui-tuesday-morning/[/urltargetblank]

And this is why I felt we should have cut him and kept Small. Dude is a train wreck.

We did cut Ware. That's why the article is titled "Former Seahawk Spencer Ware".

Yea, I missed the "former" in the OP, my bad.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":2lw0y99y said:
I really have no idea why you guys are so high on Small.
Pay attention, as there's going to be a test on this next week. LOL

scutterhawk

Reaction score
checkdanews":24dg4of6 said:
Why would we need to call Small?(he is a brown anyway) Ware isn't on our 53, nor our practice squad.

I also liked Small tho, reminded me so much of MJD when he first came on the scene. A little Wrecking ball with legs and arms
Might be at the Browns, but he's not on their 53, that I've heard anyways.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
My adopt-a-rookies always suck. Thanks spencer, for a guy with a smart-sounding name you sure are stupid

sc85sis

Reaction score
Jville":3nt8gq4w said:
Former Seahawk Spencer Ware arrested for DUI Tuesday morning >>> [urltargetblank]http://blogs.seattletimes.com/seahawks/2014/09/02/former-seahawk-spencer-ware-arrested-for-dui-tuesday-morning/[/urltargetblank]
Well that sucks. Hope he gets his act together. Sounds like he may have a problem considering this is the second time he's gotten tabbed for this (regardless of the technicality that got the first one tossed out).

Meanwhile, the Seahawks have moved on from Spencer already and have a game on Thursday.

Smellyman

Reaction score
checkdanews":3r9f9m80 said:
Why would we need to call Small?(he is a brown anyway) Ware isn't on our 53, nor our practice squad.

I also liked Small tho, reminded me so much of MJD when he first came on the scene. A little Wrecking ball with legs and arms

I might be as close to MJD as Small is.