12th Man Flag Raisers: It's time....

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I guess first of all, are they still doing it this year? If so, who has done it in the first two preseason games?

Assuming its still happening, Brian Bosworth needs to get his turn. Would be epic.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
For opening night vs the packers I think we should bring out the replacement official who called the touchdown on the "fail Mary".

sc85sis

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3f82nuai said:
For opening night vs the packers I think we should bring out the replacement official who called the touchdown on the "fail Mary".
That would be hilarious.

kearly

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2qbvqg8k said:

LOL.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1bc7bqtb said:

/thread

Have a feeling JS raises the flag opening night though

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
Maybe the Great Walrus Holmy will do it. Wasn't he just at a practice? Maybe he takes a quick trip back to the Clink?

hawkstrap

Reaction score
Holmgren should get about a dozen people to put down their Afican Ambers and turn around.

How about Nipsey Russell

hawkstrap

Reaction score
A guy who never gets enough credit for his life altering affect on society....Norm Charleton