Thursday night football sucks...

Donn2390

Reaction score
I've been looking foreword to watching the Hawks do damage to the Broncos in a couple of days, only to find out us foreigners way down here in So Calif don't get to see the game, we have to watch the Cowboys stink it up..
How revolting...

v1rotv2

Reaction score
The NFL Network is showing all of the Thursday night games. Or you can go to a sports bar.

Cartire

Reaction score
According to NFL Networks schedule, they arent showing the Hawks Broncos live. It will be a replay at 1 am (possibly 10pm pst). They are showing 2 other games live.

Also, sports bars wont be able to pick it up, because there is no sunday ticket for preseason.

But, like already mentioned. Spend the $20 and get preseason live (ONLY if you are out of market) and then you can watch the games live.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Cartire":57x8xcih said:
According to NFL Networks schedule, they arent showing the Hawks Broncos live. It will be a replay at 1 am (possibly 10pm pst). They are showing 2 other games live.

Also, sports bars wont be able to pick it up, because there is no sunday ticket for preseason.

But, like already mentioned. Spend the $20 and get preseason live (ONLY if you are out of market) and then you can watch the games live.

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/networksc ... lectedDate

All times Eastern. So 10pm PT.

kidhawk

Reaction score
IMO live is important for games that the score actually makes a differnce. For me though, I'd rather watch pre season games from my DVR so I can actually watch specific players and plays and not be so concerned with keeping up with the live action as it happens.

I do get it live in my market (local FOX affiliate) but I won't watch it live. I'll watch it from my DVR. I am actually recording both the live version and the NFL Network replay, as they often pull half the game from each team's broadcasters, so I may get a chance to hear the oppositions opinions on our new guys.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
I hate how we face the 9ers on there turf on a short week two years in a row. Our biggest rival and they get an edge two years in a row. If we make it to the big dance again then no one can say we had an easy path there.

A

Anonymous

kidhawk":13g28j68 said:
IMO live is important for games that the score actually makes a differnce. For me though, I'd rather watch pre season games from my DVR so I can actually watch specific players and plays and not be so concerned with keeping up with the live action as it happens.

I do get it live in my market (local FOX affiliate) but I won't watch it live. I'll watch it from my DVR. I am actually recording both the live version and the NFL Network replay, as they often pull half the game from each team's broadcasters, so I may get a chance to hear the oppositions opinions on our new guys.

Exactly.

I plan to record it and watch it Friday morning with my coffee.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
It is on ABC affiliate here in the Treasure valley. I am just wondering if I want to DVD record it or not.????

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":11emayn0 said:
I hate how we face the 9ers on there turf on a short week two years in a row. Our biggest rival and they get an edge two years in a row. If we make it to the big dance again then no one can say we had an easy path there.

Not to mention we play the Cardinals the week before. The Niners get the Redskins.

But all good.. will just be that much sweeter when we walk out of their new stadium with a W.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
We're the reigning Super Bowl champions, every sports bar in the country will put the game on if you ask. I mean, seriously...

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Every sports bar won't be able to put it on if you ask because it isn't being broadcast live except in the home market. I don't even get to watch it live here in NW Montana.

I mean who would want to watch the Superb Owl rematch. Wouldn't you rather watch Niner's Ravens or Cowboys Chargers? That's what NFL network thinks.

For 5 bucks off the price of preseason live go here

http://www.milehighreport.com/2014/8/5/ ... in/5735956

I know, I know it's a Broncos site, but it's 5 bucks off.

- bsd

v1rotv2

Reaction score
Cartire":36p7nhiz said:

Sport Bars have the NFL Network, trust me on this.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
Thursday night football should have always been left to college games. NFL games on Thursdays suck balls.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
bigskydoc":1dyranm9 said:
Every sports bar won't be able to put it on if you ask because it isn't being broadcast live except in the home market. I don't even get to watch it live here in NW Montana.
You're saying it's not going to be broadcast live for Sunday Ticket users?

bigskydoc

Reaction score
v1rotv2":2vwjc1nr said:

and the NFL Network, in it's infinite wisdom, has decided that in that live time slot there are more people out of the home markets who would rather see the rematch of 47 (Niners/ Ravens) than the rematch of 48 (Hawks/Broncs). Perhaps they are right.

Since it isn't being broadcast live nationally, sports bars not in the Hawks/Broncs home markets won't be able to show it live (unless they have a real satellite dish that can somehow tune the direct feed of the game and they aren't worried about the repercussions of doing so). They will, of course, be able to show the replay which will be broadcast on NFL network

If the "move north" comment was to me I would say where? To Alberta?

-bsd

bigskydoc

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2voy4is0 said:
bigskydoc":2voy4is0 said:
You're saying it's not going to be broadcast live for Sunday Ticket users?

Yep. Sunday ticket does not include any preseason games. Sunday ticket doesn't start until the first Sunday of regular season, Sunday, Sept 7th.

I had planned on streaming to my TV using the AppleTV, but it appears that streaming has been disabled from the preseason app this year. GRRRRRR

If I didn't love the product so much, I would really hate the NFL for stupid ish like this.

- bsd

Cartire

Reaction score
v1rotv2":18gumj6o said:
Cartire":18gumj6o said:

Please note what you quoted. OUR GAME IS NOT BEING SHOWN LIVE ON NFL NETWORK. I meant they wont be able to pick up OUR game unless they are in market BECAUSE the game is not being televised nationally and sunday ticket does not include preseason games. So the bars will litterally have zero channels they can choose from to watch it out of market.

Latest posts