Our players sure love Wingstop

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I knew the boys loved them some of their wings but this is on another level. Sidney Rice just opened his first of 5 new Wingstop restaurants in the area in Tacoma today. Never had their wings but I remember first seeing the place in Dallas in 2010.

http://blog.seattlepi.com/football/...five-new-wingstop-restaurants-around-seattle/

“Wingstop is my favorite restaurant. I travel a lot, and as soon as I land, the first thing I do is find the closest Wingstop,” Rice said in the restaurant chain’s announcement Wednesday. “They have the best wings and always make them fresh to order. When I was given the opportunity to join the company, I knew it was a chance I couldn’t pass up.”

QuahHawk

Reaction score
They do have good wings. When l lived in Texas everyone's fav wings were wingstop.

Silky Johnson

Reaction score
Get the boneless. Mango Habanero, Hawaiian, and Garlic Parm are my fav's. Monday and Tuesday is 50 cent wings here. 6-10 wings is plenty.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Silky Johnson":3cta6u62 said:
Get the boneless. Mango Habanero, Hawaiian, and Garlic Parm are my fav's. Monday and Tuesday is 50 cent wings here. 6-10 wings is plenty.
Wings have meat. The boneless are processed crap.

OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Leave it to Largent to hate on something as wonderful and delicious and chicken wings

OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Hitler was an evil SOB.

Not rocking the flat bill today. Just got a nice cut. No Beats though. Would never pay for that overpriced junk

Subzero717

Reaction score
:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
-The Glove-":p6vyi0n8 said:
Hitler was an evil SOB.

Not rocking the flat bill today. Just got a nice cut. No Beats though. Would never pay for that overpriced junk

Bill or no bill Rob wants you off his lawn.

OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":13uzagew said:
Rob is exactly right, they suck. I don't know if you guys have Wings-to-go up there, but they're probably my favorite of the chain-type places. Wing Stop's wings are tiny little things with no meat, and their sauce is all heat with no tangy flavor.

WIngs-to-go buffalo garlic is awesome.

Oh and whoever said boneless......really dude? Goddamnit....

I believe he was saying wings, in general, suck. Never heard of Wings-to-go. I'm surprised there aren't more chain type wing joints. We've had Wingers here which completely sucked. And Wing dome also sucked. Buffalo Wild Wings was only good when I had to travel to Portland for them.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I used to like Hooters for their wings...then they fixed their recipe......yarite. Ewww. Now if I decide to go, it shall probably be only for a couple more times and only to fill a lunch card out to get the free lunch. I like the one in Lake Union. We had one in boise but the menu changed and it was too far for me to go on a continuing basis. A friend said some name of a place in Spokane that he goes to on the way home...but I cant remember its name. Joes....comes to mind. :)

Subzero717

Reaction score
-The Glove-":372z01uo said:
peachesenregalia":372z01uo said:
Rob is exactly right, they suck. I don't know if you guys have Wings-to-go up there, but they're probably my favorite of the chain-type places. Wing Stop's wings are tiny little things with no meat, and their sauce is all heat with no tangy flavor.

WIngs-to-go buffalo garlic is awesome.

Oh and whoever said boneless......really dude? Goddamnit....

I believe he was saying wings, in general, suck. Never heard of Wings-to-go. I'm surprised there aren't more chain type wing joints. We've had Wingers here which completely sucked. And Wing dome also sucked. Buffalo Wild Wings was only good when I had to travel to Portland for them.
Wingdome had a wing challenge but they serve them at 1000 degrees farenheit. Its impossible to win.

Largent80

Reaction score
OK, I didnt say wings suck because they taste bad, it is because there are other parts of the chicken that taste better, have more meat, and aren't greasy/messy...ok?....clarified?

Excuse me while I make shish-k-bobs...now That is eatin'.