SB 48 DVD

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Has anyone bought a SB 48 DVD set that has all of the ENTIRE playoff games that they will vouch for?

I am looking for a playoff set as my DVR died the day after the SB and I lost all of the playoff games and the SB.

When looking on line most descriptions of the DVD contents are vague at best.

Links are helpful if you have one that is legit.

GO HAWKS!!!

evergreen

Reaction score
I read that it has the comlete playoff games. I don't know if it's Fox or Steve Raible doing the play by play.

Riley12

Reaction score
I think the DVD set of the full playoff run is coming out on June 10th, so I don't think anyone will have a clue about what is on them until then. The description says 6+ hours on 3 discs and that they are the original network broadcast versions.

They did a similar set for the Ravens last year. Maybe ask someone on a Ravens board.

http://www.amazon.com/Seattle-Seahawks- ... s=seahawks

Hawknballs

Reaction score
It will be available june 10th

However, Costco will have it this tuesday, June 3rd for 29.99.

It's the copmlete games, NO, SF and DEN.

Reaction score
12HawkFan - I don't have DVDs, but I do have the PlayOff Games w/o commercials and the SuperBowl, but no halftime. PM me if you are interested.

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Hawknballs":1vbosydg said:

How do you know Costco will have it early? If that's true I need to make a trip down there on Tuesday lol.

OP
OP
12HawkFan

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Called my local Costco and they could not confirm or deny the early release but she did say things like that would not show up in their system until the day of the release.

Guess I will find out Tuesday morning at 10am.

GO HAWKS!!!

kidhawk

Reaction score
12HawkFan":27dasasv said:
Here is a link that I just got from the NFL Pro Shop to pre-order the SB 48 4 DVD set:

http://www.nflshop.com/Seattle_Seahawks ... lusive_DVD

It should be available locally earlier than the link indicates.

GO HAWKS!!!

I plan to pick this up when it comes out, but thought it was funny how the official site even has a discrepancy in the DVD count in their own description at the link posted...

For the first time in franchise history, the Seattle Seahawks are Super Bowl champions! Now the original network broadcasts of the Seahawks' 2013 playoff run are yours to own in this exciting three-DVD set Seattle Seahawks: Road to XLVIII. All the great moments from the Seahawks' unforgettable playoff journey are here including the tense victory over the Saints, the thrilling last-second finish vs. the 49ers, and the complete dismantling of the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XLVIII. Over these three games, the Seahawks went from contenders to Super Bowl champions and their ability, style, swagger, and unshakable home-field advantage were on display for an entire nation to behold. Seattle Seahawks: Road to XLVIII is a must-have for any fan who proudly wears the number 12 for their beloved Seahawks. This collection also includes a bonus disk that has the complete game between the Saints and the Seahawks from week 13.
Set of 4 DVDs
Officially licensed

Hawknballs

Reaction score
keatonisballin":124t32ql said:
Hawknballs":124t32ql said:

How do you know Costco will have it early? If that's true I need to make a trip down there on Tuesday lol.

I know someone who works there that deals with this sort of thing. I'll double check though.

OP
OP
12HawkFan

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Yep, go figure, typical NFL crap.

GO HAWKS!!!

kidhawk":32mr8e5e said:
12HawkFan":32mr8e5e said:
Here is a link that I just got from the NFL Pro Shop to pre-order the SB 48 4 DVD set:

http://www.nflshop.com/Seattle_Seahawks ... lusive_DVD

It should be available locally earlier than the link indicates.

GO HAWKS!!!

I plan to pick this up when it comes out, but thought it was funny how the official site even has a discrepancy in the DVD count in their own description at the link posted...

For the first time in franchise history, the Seattle Seahawks are Super Bowl champions! Now the original network broadcasts of the Seahawks' 2013 playoff run are yours to own in this exciting three-DVD set Seattle Seahawks: Road to XLVIII. All the great moments from the Seahawks' unforgettable playoff journey are here including the tense victory over the Saints, the thrilling last-second finish vs. the 49ers, and the complete dismantling of the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XLVIII. Over these three games, the Seahawks went from contenders to Super Bowl champions and their ability, style, swagger, and unshakable home-field advantage were on display for an entire nation to behold. Seattle Seahawks: Road to XLVIII is a must-have for any fan who proudly wears the number 12 for their beloved Seahawks. This collection also includes a bonus disk that has the complete game between the Saints and the Seahawks from week 13.
Set of 4 DVDs
Officially licensed

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Just confirmed Costco should have these tomorrow for 30 bucks.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
be heading to the kirkland location in a couple hours, and will post to confirm this before anybody makes any trips.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Yep blubray at Costco today. Don't see regular DVD though

Hawknballs

Reaction score
the rease date isn't until next tuesday, costco worked a deal to get them early. friend is a buyer there, that's how i knew they would get them today.

Mike 4G

Reaction score
I got mine today from Costco, will let you all know how it is once I get a chance to view it.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
super excited to check these out. I've seen highlights of the saints and niners but I was at those games. Always meant to rewatch them with my rewind account but i didn't want to jinx anything before the superbowl, and after the superbowl i started hearing rumors about this set so Ive been waiting for it.

OP
OP
12HawkFan

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Was it a Blue Ray or DVD set that you got at Costco?

GO HAWKS!!!

Mike 4G":1j0blahj said:
I got mine today from Costco, will let you all know how it is once I get a chance to view it.

dunceface

Reaction score
:( The downside to living out of state during this glorious time