SB 48 DVD

CornerHawk

Reaction score
Hawknballs":3mcjbe46 said:
Yep blubray at Costco today. Don't see regular DVD though

Dang. Silverdale costco didn't have any this morning.

Riley12

Reaction score
Got mine this evening from the Kirkland Costco. Thanks for the heads up!

I started watching the Super Bowl and now kind of regret deleting the original broadcast from my DVR. The game doesn't have the opening ceremonies nor the coin toss - both very memorable and essential events, I think. True, I could see them on youtube whenever I want, but it would be nice to have on the disc as well. I'm hoping the halftime show and trophy presentation are included.

mbtitleist

Reaction score
They have them at the Kennewick Costco for anybody in the Tri-Cities. Right when you walk in the front door it was playing on one of the TV's on the end of an aisle with a bunch of them sitting right there.

Mike 4G

Reaction score
12HawkFan":1ean73nq said:
Was it a Blue Ray or DVD set that you got at Costco?

GO HAWKS!!!

Mike 4G":1ean73nq said:
I got mine today from Costco, will let you all know how it is once I get a chance to view it.
I got the Blu Ray version. Watched some of the Superbowl, it is very light on special features it seems. You can turn on an annotation like feature that pops up information and facts on the screen while the game is playing, sort of pop up video like. It is good to have the full games, but I was hoping for some of the soundfx added or some interviews etc, but I didn't see anything like that.

So if you want a clean high rez version of the full play-off games it does the trick. I was hoping more for the full versions with the some extras mixed in, but the good news is ***SPOILERS*** we still win all three games :)

Hawknballs

Reaction score
yeah what you get is pretty much just the games. Watched the saints game last night, forgot how close that game was late in the 4th quarter at 16-8 with us having to punt the ball back to them.