Trash talk

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Maybe I am wrong but it sure seems like the Hawks are talking a lot of crap about the Broncos. They were very complimentary and I don't think we are being gracious in return. We play them next year and we are supplying them with more bulletin board material than I can write. I guess my concern is that if the Hawks continue to get this reputation, teams will start targeting our players for injury. Am I too sensitive? Thoughts??

JKent82

Reaction score
So what? What are the Broncos gonna do with that bulletin material? Quit being soft?

(Less snarky, I doubt other players see it as all that disrespecting, most stuff gets blown up by the media)

davidonmi

Reaction score
are u talking fans or players?

If it's fans bronco fans were talking a whole lot of garbage before the game, I don't give a crap if I hurt their feelings

As for the players who cares? They got to and won the SB beating you up and then telling you about it, let them be who they are

LymonHawk

Reaction score
We are the SB Champs, other teams will always try to raise their game a little higher because of that...not trash talking.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Bulletin board material? As soon as Kam trucks one of them, they'll want to crawl back to their locker rooms

drdiags

Reaction score
As long as they keep backing it up, what you gonna do? When they fail, they won't be looking for sympathy and will get the scorn boasting brings. They don't seem to mind. They are now crossing into the part of their careers where they are now veterans, maybe they will change their ways later in their careers? Maybe not.

KJ Wright seems to be a humble guy and he answered a question the way he felt. I would probably go quiet but the media is hounding these guys just wanting a piece of them. This is the next step in the learning process for these dudes. Until late last year no one really wanted to talk to most of these players.

To the victor goes the spoils.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Honestly, the Bronco's were running off at the mouth with little jibs and jabs before the Super Bowl.

Let our boys talk, they deserve to talk after what they did to the Broncos.

TXHawkFan

Reaction score
The Seahawks are going to get every team's best shot next year regardless of what their players say or don't say. They just have to walk their talk and so far they have.

Personally I like watching a smashmouth team with a lot of swagger after too many years of watching Hawks teams that were considered soft, if they were considered at all.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":bw1bemx3 said:
Maybe I am wrong but it sure seems like the Hawks are talking a lot of crap about the Broncos. They were very complimentary and I don't think we are being gracious in return. We play them next year and we are supplying them with more bulletin board material than I can write. I guess my concern is that if the Hawks continue to get this reputation, teams will start targeting our players for injury. Am I too sensitive? Thoughts??
We're Superbowl champions every game here on out we will have a giant target on our back. Relax and enjoy rooting for a team that will deal with it.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
I can't wait to see the Broncos come into the Clink next year looking for "revenge." Good luck with that, fellas.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Broncos fans were lippy and wildly overconfident before the game -- to the point of being delusional at times. So they get what they get with apologies to the decent ones. As far as Seahawks players? It seems like they're already being targeted for injuries (Saints, Rams, Turdinals, etc. And Ahmad Brooks certainly never leaves an avoidable cheap shot unexploited.) It's a risk their style carries, I guess.

OP
OP
seahawk12thman

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
I really don't give a sh*t about Bronco fans, they can suck it. I am more concerned about players being targeted. The Hawks are grown men but I just don't want to see Rump Roast or other goons take shots at our players. Barring injury, this team is head and shoulders above anybody next year IMHO.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
I'm drinking Coors Light for the rest of the year.
The mountains are bluer than ever!

RichNhansom

Reaction score
What am I missing? The only comments I have heard from our players as Sherman saying how classy Manning is. Haven't heard our players say anything negative about the Broncos.

OP
OP
seahawk12thman

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Kam- "they were overrated"

Sherman- "we should have shut them out"

Carroll- "We let them score in the third quarter".

We won!! Leave it at that. I am ready for the Thursday night kickoff against the Whiners. Consider this a pregame thread :)