Where will the Lombardi Trophy be located...

korboko

Reaction score
Are there any plans where Lombardi Trophy will be placed? Does Century Link Field have a throphy case area for the public to see?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
In my garage, and I'm going to charge 5 cents to everybody that wants to look at it, and ten cents if you want to rub it for good luck.

Now all I gotta do is talk Paul Allen into letting me have it. :p

nwgamer

Reaction score
They really should put the trophy on display at the CLINK this year for the home games or something similar. Give the case a buffer with security and let people walk by and pay their homage and take pics or what not. A lot of people would find their way to wherever it is imo. It is a piece of Seattle history now.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
If you think about it, it can only be put in one place...the hood ornament on Marshawn's Lamborghini.

Msfann

Reaction score
There is a really cool replica on ebay for $400, i wish i could afford it heh.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
VMAC lobby, most likely.

That's where the 2005 NFC Champions trophy is, and I assume they will build a display for this years NFC Championship trophy and the Lombardi.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
scutterhawk":ymuq3xvr said:
In my garage, and I'm going to charge 5 cents to everybody that wants to look at it, and ten cents if you want to rub it for good luck.

Now all I gotta do is talk Paul Allen into letting me have it. :p
That's even cheaper than what your wife charges! (lol, j/k, couldn't resist :) )

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
Inside a glass trophy case in the main lobby of the VMAC, next to the 2005 NFC Championship trophy.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
At VMAC mostly, but I'm sure it'll be put on display at various other locations during special events (like Paul Allen's house during a party :D ).
I like the idea of having it on display on the Clink next season. I'll bet they'll do that from time to time.

We all know how the whole Seahawks organization is in touch with the 12th man, so I'm sure they'll want to share it with us when they can.

Rufus

Reaction score
If they put a camera on it 24/7 and made a Seahawks Lombardi cable channel I would probably check it out every day.

Basis4day

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1eqv960a said:
VMAC lobby, most likely.

That's where the 2005 NFC Champions trophy is, and I assume they will build a display for this years NFC Championship trophy and the Lombardi.

Yeah. Other teams appear to keep them at HQ.

Seahawker86

Reaction score
Msfann":23udywof said:
There is a really cool replica on ebay for $400, i wish i could afford it heh.

actually the guy makes an updated version using Sterling Silver like the actual Lombardi trophy for almost 500. I'm going to be placing my order with him next week.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2wyo4e0u said:
SalishHawkFan":2wyo4e0u said:
It should be located right next to Aros' Magic 8 Ball.

Seriously, that thing needs to have a glass case of its own.
True. The Lombardi Trophy should have a glass case of its own too.

Cad

Reaction score
jjinwa":1budcgzz said:
At VMAC mostly, but I'm sure it'll be put on display at various other locations during special events (like Paul Allen's house during a party :D ).

I was once at a charity event in San Fran, and the Niners had all of their Lombardis on a table that you could walk up to. It was pretty damn impressive. Of course, they also had SFPD standing by it, full time. Imagine those cops didn't complain about that detail.