Where will the Lombardi Trophy be located...

HawksSoc

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":2nee4jrs said:
scutterhawk":2nee4jrs said:
In my garage, and I'm going to charge 5 cents to everybody that wants to look at it, and ten cents if you want to rub it for good luck.

Now all I gotta do is talk Paul Allen into letting me have it. :p
That's even cheaper than what your wife charges! (lol, j/k, couldn't resist :) )

Ooooh, zing. Salish is clearly all about that action (boss) ;)

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Nice Pics Guido..Dunno why a Marine is guarding the trophy..Not a cop or security guard

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I like the idea of having a cam on the trophy so we can view it..

fisholot

Reaction score
It would be nice to have it at all the games next year at the Clink..

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
nwgamer":21pri6ds said:
They really should put the trophy on display at the CLINK this year for the home games or something similar. Give the case a buffer with security and let people walk by and pay their homage and take pics or what not. A lot of people would find their way to wherever it is imo. It is a piece of Seattle history now.

they SHOULD do this. Everyone would be able to take their picture with the lombardi and it makes more sense at the CLINK during home games IMO

Riley12

Reaction score
AG knows us all too well, since he is cut from the same, though slightly different colored, cloth.

Yes, I will be in line if/when they have a tour of the trophy. Yes, I will buy a replica of "The Ring" and wear it on game days.

SeaHawk80

Reaction score
We could Just have KamTrack guard it. If you can take a shot from him, and get there you desearve to touch it.