On the first sweep by Percy...

Abach

Reaction score
Did anyone else think he would've taken that to the house if he didn't studder step for a split second? Watching the highlights for the 50th time now, if he turns on the jets I think he's gone.

Penman96

Reaction score
Imagine having him every game next year eh?

The Seahawks have a level of talent that is simply unfair for the rest of the NFL

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Abach":2dv97ktg said:
Did anyone else think he would've taken that to the house if he didn't studder step for a split second? Watching the highlights for the 50th time now, if he turns on the jets I think he's gone.
Yes, it was a TD if he didn't step OB.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Yeah he was inches away from taking that to the house. If he had been able to stay in-bounds he was gone.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
I originally thought it was horse collar tackle. But I guess it wasn't.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Abach":3ny8zcsk said:

I saw the same thing...if he just turns the jets on, he likely runs past the LB. But the stutter step was a nice little juke, he just did it so quickly the defender didn't react to it. Great contribution by Percy in this game. Here's to his continued health.

Cartire

Reaction score
Guys just so fast. If he's healthy for the whole season next year, I can't even comprehend how we don't go to the bowl again.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Abach":159x2392 said:
No question.

Throwdown

Reaction score
We are blessed, I can't wait for next season with more than 1 game from Percival! This team could get lethal

HawkWow

Reaction score
When we signed Harvin, I told my bro while looking at the schedule.. I don't see how we can lose a game if Harvin stays healthy. I still feel that way.

There was never any question about his explosive impact and I am hopeful this feeling he is experiencing tonight will kill off any other demons he may have had in his past. I am confident this change of scenery and his fatass contract will keep him on the straight and narrow going forward.

I would spend OTAs teaching him how to NOT take hits, though. Percy has always had a Beast mentality but his frame is not built for taking on tacklers the way he has to date. All he has to do is watch Wilson and play that style of football.

acer1240

Reaction score
HawkWow":202adm5s said:
I would spend OTAs teaching him how to NOT take hits, though.

Maybe bring #37 in to give him some pointers?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I remember how many people on this forum wanted to run him out of Seattle :lol:

Dude is so good with the football in his hands. If he can just stay healthy for the season.. man oh man.

sutz

Reaction score
Hey, I think I'd be satisfied if he plays 10 games....as long as 3 of them are in the playoffs. ;)

HawkWow

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":ohf5bzrw said:
I remember how many people on this forum wanted to run him out of Seattle :lol:

Something about him finding his own doc, to tell him to have the surgery our docs said could wait.. didn't sit well with several of us, you are correct. But never have I heard a human complain about, or not be excited about, Percy Harvin with a ball in his hands.

I, for one, obviously hope for his continued health / success, but he helped us win a Lombardi, so I feel like we're playin' with house money now. All good.